𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Sunghoon & Nari

Sunghoon & Nari

Sunghoon unlocked the front door, stepping into the apartment with a mix of anticipation and nervousness. "Nari?" he called out, but there was no response. The living room was empty, which was unusual. He placed his keys on the table and walked towards the bedroom, curiosity building with each step.

As he opened the bedroom door, he stopped in his tracks. There, standing in the middle of the room, was Nari, dressed in an incredibly hot, barely-there outfit that left little to the imagination. His eyes widened as he took in her figure, perfectly accentuated by the seductive clothes. She looked at him with a mixture of confidence and desire, her eyes sparkling.

"Nari, what's going on?" Sunghoon asked, his voice a mix of nerves and excitement.

Nari smiled mischievously, walking towards him with a slow, deliberate grace. "I've been waiting for you," she said softly, her fingers lightly grazing his chest as she closed the distance between them. "I thought it was time we talked about... this."

Sunghoon's breath hitched as she leaned in, her lips brushing against his in a teasing kiss. "Are you sure?" he asked, his voice barely a whisper.

"More than sure," Nari replied, her voice husky. She took his hand, guiding it to her waist as she kissed him again, this time more passionately. Sunghoon felt a surge of desire as he pulled her closer, his hands roaming her body.

The kiss deepened, their tongues exploring each other's mouths with a hunger that had been building for weeks. Nari moaned softly against his lips, her hands sliding under his shirt, her touch sending shivers down his spine.

Sunghoon couldn't hold back any longer. He lifted her, carrying her to the bed and gently laying her down. He hovered over her, his eyes dark with desire. "You have no idea how much I want you," he murmured, his lips trailing down her neck.

Nari arched her back, her fingers tangling in his hair as he kissed his way down her collarbone, then lower. "Show me," she whispered, her voice trembling with anticipation.

Sunghoon's hands moved over her body with a newfound confidence, exploring every curve and dip. He felt her shiver beneath his touch, her breath coming in soft gasps as he continued his journey.

He kissed his way down her body, his lips brushing over her skin as his hands roamed freely. Nari's breathing quickened, her body arching towards him as he explored every inch of her. "Sunghoon," she moaned, her fingers gripping the sheets.

Sunghoon smirked, enjoying the effect he was having on her. He moved back up to kiss her deeply, his hands sliding up her thighs, pushing the fabric aside. Nari gasped into his mouth, her hands tugging at his clothes, desperate to feel his skin against hers.

Sunghoon tore off his shirt, their bodies finally pressed together. Nari's hands explored his toned chest, her nails lightly grazing his skin, driving him wild. He kissed her hungrily, his hands roaming her body, feeling her soft curves and the heat of her skin.