𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Sunghoon & Nari

Sunghoon & Nari

The group decided to make the most of their night in Venice by heading out again. Armed with their fake IDs, they were excited to experience the nightlife. Nari, feeling a bit adventurous, wore one of Bora's outfits—a black miniskirt and a black top. As she emerged from the bathroom, Sunghoon's eyes widened in admiration.

"You look amazing," he said, genuinely impressed.

Nari blushed, feeling a flutter of excitement. "Thanks, Sunghoon."

They arrived at the bar, the music thumping and the atmosphere electric. Jake and Bora immediately headed to the bar, leaving Sunghoon and Nari to navigate the crowded room.

Nari's eyes sparkled with excitement as she took in the scene. "This is my first time at a place like this," she admitted, her voice barely audible over the music.

Sunghoon leaned in closer, his lips brushing against her ear as he spoke louder. "Is this your first time doing something like this?"

She felt a shiver run down her spine at the proximity. "Yeah," she said, her voice a bit breathless.

For some unknown reason, Sunghoon felt an urge to protect Nari, to stay close and make sure she was safe. "Stay close to me, okay?" he said, his voice gentle yet firm.

Nari nodded, feeling a mix of gratitude and excitement. They made their way to the bar, weaving through the throngs of people. Sunghoon ordered a drink for himself and then turned to Nari.

"What do you want to drink?" he asked.

Nari, unsure of what to get, glanced at the bartender. "Just give me the strongest thing you have."

The bartender raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure about this?"

Nari nodded, a determined look on her face. "I just want to let loose tonight."

Sunghoon chuckled, impressed by her resolve. "Alright, but take it easy, okay?"

She smiled, appreciating his concern. "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

As the bartender prepared their drinks, Sunghoon kept a protective eye on Nari. He couldn't help but feel drawn to her, wanting to ensure she had a good time but stayed safe.

They received their drinks, and Nari took a tentative sip of hers, feeling the burn of the alcohol. "Wow, that's strong," she said, her eyes watering slightly.

Sunghoon laughed, taking a sip of his own drink. "Welcome to the world of clubbing."

They joined Jake and Bora, who were already dancing near the bar. The music pulsed through the room, and the four of them quickly got into the rhythm, moving to the beat. Sunghoon stayed close to Nari, occasionally brushing against her, their touches sending electric sparks through both of them.