𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

Sunghoon & Nari

Sunghoon & Nari

Sunghoon and Nari were driving to the airport, with Nari behind the wheel. The car was filled with the soft tunes of their favorite playlist, a mix of songs that had accompanied them through many moments over the past month.

"You know," Sunghoon said, glancing over at Nari with a playful grin, "I think you're secretly happy to get rid of me for a bit. You'll finally have the whole bed to yourself."

Nari laughed, shaking her head. "Yeah, right. Who's going to steal all the blankets now? Besides, I'm going to miss your snoring."

"I do not snore," Sunghoon protested, feigning offense.

"Sure you don't," Nari teased, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "It's like a gentle purr. Very endearing."

Sunghoon reached over, squeezing her thigh gently. "Well, I'm going to miss you stealing my side of the bed. And your cold feet."

"Hey, my feet are not cold," Nari retorted, sticking out her tongue. "They're just... temperature-challenged."

"Of course," Sunghoon chuckled, leaning back in his seat. "I'll miss everything about you, temperature-challenged feet and all."

They continued to banter back and forth, the conversation light and filled with laughter. As they approached the airport, the reality of Sunghoon's departure began to set in. Nari parked the car, and they both sat in silence for a moment, just holding hands.

Sunghoon looked over at her, his eyes filled with love. "Ready to walk me in?"

Nari nodded, squeezing his hand. "Let's go."

They got out of the car and headed into the terminal, their hands entwined. The airport was bustling, but it felt like they were in their own little world. Sunghoon stole glances at Nari, memorizing every detail of her face, the way her hair framed her eyes, and the way she smiled at him.

When they reached the check-in area, Sunghoon turned to Nari, pulling her into a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you so much," he murmured into her hair.

Nari clung to him, her voice muffled against his chest. "I'm going to miss you too. It's going to be so weird not having you around all the time."

Sunghoon pulled back slightly, looking into her eyes. "Promise you'll call me every day?"

Nari nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. "Of course. I'll probably annoy you with how much I'll call and text."

"Good," Sunghoon said with a smile, wiping away a tear from her cheek. "I want you to."

They stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, sharing sweet, lingering kisses. The world around them faded away as they lost themselves in the moment. Sunghoon's hands roamed gently over Nari's back, savoring the feel of her warmth. Nari's fingers threaded through his hair, pulling him closer.