Evacuation

After Grodd, Cisco decides to look into everything about Wells as Peter is still healing from Grodd's attacks on Caitlin's orders. After a while Cisco discovered something about his wheelchair and called everyone back.

"I kept asking myself, why would Wells pretend to need a wheelchair?" Cisco states and shows them his wheelchair.

"Sympathy, Maybe? I mean, the last person we would suspect is the Reverse Flash would be someone who couldn't walk." Peter answers his friend.

"That's what I thought at first, which is why I started messing around with the wheelchair." Cisco explains and puts the wheelchair on its side to show them the bottom of it. "And that's how I found this." He says and shows them a device underneath the surface of the chair.

"You can't get that from Radio Shack." Joe states seeing the device.

"It looks like the tech we found inside Gideon." Barry states seeing it closer.

"I measured the output, and this thing is kicking off serious juice. We're talking enough power all of Central City." Cisco informs them and Peter looks as close as he could at the device.

"Now that's just selfish. All that power and he uses it to charge his wheelchair." Peter jokes and looks back to Cisco. "What do you think Wells was doing with it?" He asks Cisco.

"I think that's thing is some sort of battery. As in, Wells was using it to power himself. To gain speed and that's why he's constantly faster than you, Barry." Cisco explains and now everything makes sense. Wells sitting on a power source to gain speed almost 24/7 it's a question how he wasn't able to outrun the sun.

As they're thinking, the alarms go off and they see that someone reactivated the accelerator. "How on earth is that possible? That entire place was destroyed." Peter states confused to who could've rebuilt it without them noticing...Wells.

"Even if he did rebuild it, now did he turn the accelerator back on?" Caitlin asks them when Peter's senses start working and senses the Reverse Flash.

"He's here." Peter tells them as he starts running towards the pipeline with Barry and Joe following with Cisco and a drink in hand. "That's why we couldn't find him, or Eddie, he's been hiding under our noses." Peter explains as Caitlin stays behind for safety as they reach the accelerator doors.

They slowly walk towards the doors and they notice Cisco and his drink. "Cisco, why did you bring that soda?" Joe asks him. "Whenever something happens with th Reverse Flash, liquid floats in the air. You know, Barry's kid fish tank, Wells' champagne, Lance's coffee, remember that?" Cisco asks and Tethys we He's right, but Peter realizes something else.

"Wait, you guys talked to Lance? Which one?" Peter asks them and they don't see why that's relevant. "Detective Lance and his daughter." Joe says not understanding why he needs to know.

"Don't worry, I won't talk about how you're actually good at getting girls." Cisco promises and that confused Barry and Joe as they open the doors to the accelerator.

The doors open and they see the metas in their cells and wait for something when Cisco's drink starts floating and they see they're right. Suddenly, a flash of yellow lightning passes them and Barry chases him.

"What do we do now?" Cisco asks, since they can't help him when one of the cells open.

"Peekaboo." Peter states as her cell opens and she teleports away. But since Peter's senses are working perfectly again, he was able to sense where she was heading and knocked her out quickly before she could get Joe's gun. "I saw you." Peter jokingly says, regarding when he called her.

Suddenly, Peter's ears catch a faint cry for help. "Wait. Eddie?" Peter asks recognizing the voice, Cisco and Joe don't hear it as Peter runs to check it out. He finds a compartment where Wells was hiding and finds Eddie tied.