I know how it feels

Now, Zoom has been spreading the word across the city that he wants Wells and they're trying to figure out a way to save Barry while Peter is using anything hot to warm himself up after Killer Frost froze him.

That is until Barry's doppelgänger woke up so this is gonna take some explaining.

"Dr. Wells, this is very disappointing." Barry-2 tells him. "I mean, the three of you should be ashamed of yourselves." Barry-2 tells them and Peter never thought he'd hear Barry say that. It just sounds weird.

"You can't just lock someone in a room like that. How long was I in there?" Barry asks them as he's untied.

"Barely a day." Harry tells him.

"One day? My wife's gonna be worried sick. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but my wife is a very well respected detective in the CCPD. She's gonna be very upset." Barry-2 informs them all.

"Okay, if we don't shut him up soon, I might just tranq him again." Peter warns them.

"Please don't, because I'm sure I deserve to know what the heck is going on this instant." Barry-2 states to them.

Harry tries his best to explain quickly. "Barry, this is a very long story. One we don't have time to explain. We're sorry We locked you in the room, but right now, you need to leave." Harry says when the alarms start going off and they know that means Zoom is in the building.

"Follow me." Harry tells them and they run off into the familiar hallway that would lead to the cortex.

"Wait, what's going on?" Barry-2 asks them.

"Zoom is after us." Harry tells him.

"Why would Zoom be after you?" Barry-2 asks as Harry opens the time vault doors.

"No time for explaining, he's first." Peter says, pushing Barry-2 inside and Harry closes the door and Barry-2 starts panicking as Zoom phases into the room.

Harry activates a fake wall to hide them behind while Peter covers Barry-2's mouth to shut him up.

Zoom doesn't spot him and leaves to search somewhere else. Harry says they need a plan, and also decide to fill in Barry-2 on what's going on since he's going crazy.

-

They go to the CCPD and then continue to explain everything to Iris and she sees that it makes sense after everything. And that they've been trying to find Zoom themselves.

"We need to find Zoom's lair." Cisco explains why they need it.

"Lair?" Harry asks him.

"He's a bad guy, it's a lair." Cisco states while Peter turns his suits heater off after warming himself up.

"God, that woman is cold." Peter mumbles finally free of the frost but gets an idea. "Wait, wouldn't Frost know where his lair is?" He realizes and Iris explains she will never betray Zoom.

"If she loved Deathstorm just as much as our Caitlin loved Ronnie, she'd stop at nothing to end him." Cisco replies, knowing Peter's right.

Barry-2 says that he actually has a way of tracking her using her cold atmosphere she gives off by using her powers. It comes up with a location in the woodlands.

"Okay, let's go." Harry says and Barry and Iris-2 are tagging along to stop Zoom.

-

They keep walking through the forest waiting for something.

"Spider-Man, your senses saying anything?" Harry asks the only masked man in the group.

"If they were, wouldn't I tell you?" Peter asks him sarcastically.