Zoom is coming

This "Jay Garrick" explained how the man, Atom Smasher, was sent to kill the Flash and Spider-Man from another earth that was caused by the singularity last year that created a portal connecting their two worlds.

On that world, Jay Garrick was a speedster and they called him the Flash. The man that Atom Smasher warned them about, Zoom, and Jay were in a fight and he was dragged into the portal and lost his speed.

He also goes on to explain that he has been spying on everyone in the room and they decide to run some tests to see if he's telling the truth about all of this.

Caitlin has decided to give him a lie detector test while checking on him to see if he truly was once a speedster. "Is any of this possible?" Iris asks everyone while they watch Jay and Peter is keeping an extra close eye on him, since there's something about him making his senses scream dangerous.

"A portal to another earth. Is he talking about some sorta multiverse?" May wonders since she doesn't understand most of what they're talking about, but she does watch sci-fi to know about the multiverse.

"Just recently, the many different worlds theory proposed interaction with parallel universes was plausible. Now, if what mr. Garrick's saying is true, that theory has been proven sooner than we all thought." Stein says and Joe is completely lost, along with Iris since they don't watch sci-fi.

"So what Jay is saying is he's from a mirror world. Like a earth similar to ours, but still different." Cisco tries explaining in his own way.

"The multiverse, as ms. Parker has suggested, is a more apt description." Stein says agreeing with what May said.

"Please, Professor, call me May." May tells Stein who understands.

"That isn't helping." Joe tells them and Stein draws on a whiteboard two circles to explain different universes and how there are a infinite number of different earths and they're all slightly different and Joe calls it quits on trying to understand and heads back to the station.

"There is one problem that remains." Stein warns them and they know there's always a catch. "If what mr. Garrick is telling the truth, there is a breach somewhere in Central City that we need to find and close for good." Stein tells the team and they understand but have no idea how to find it.

Caitlin comes in as Cisco and Stein leave to find a solution to find the breaches. "Anything?" Peter asks her as she walks up to him.

"Well, Jay's heart rate is extraordinary low and he does have regenerative capabilities. Other than that, there's no evidence of the Speedforce in his system." Caitlin explains what she was able to find.

"So no proof of being a speedster, or from another earth." Peter recaps for her and she disagrees and explains how she gave him the lie detector test and he passed it. Peter believes her, but his senses are constantly warning him Jay is hiding something. Yet again, it could be he's being too paranoid, or possibly it's because his senses have never picked up someone from another world.

"You mind if you kept running some tests? My senses are warning me something isn't right with this guy." Peter explains and she knows by now to trust his senses.

In the meantime, Peter put Jay in the pipeline just in case he tries something.

"I hope you understand why I have to do this." Peter states to Jay.

"I get it, kid. You're doing what you think you have to for your family. But you'll realize soon enough that this, the tests, it's unnecessary." Jay says and Peter wishes he could believe him. "I want to help you, not harm anyone." Jay promises.

"Yeah, I get that, but my senses have never been wrong before and ever since you shown up they've been warning me to get as far away from you as possible." Peter informs him since he knows his senses never lie. Maybe a little off, but they don't lie.