The lizard

Tina McGee has heard about their accomplishments and was called by someone from Oscorp to have a talk with him. Since they're the ones who supply their equipment. "Cross species genetics is finally working." Conners tells the Oscorp visiter, Ratha. "We've used the lizard DNA to help Freddy regrow that limb." He explains to Ratha.

"It's a miracle." Ratha states seeing it himself. "No, it's hard work and promise and a step closer to the primate lab." Connors corrects him.

"But he doesn't have time for every little step. He can't wait." Ratha informs them referring to Norman Osborn who is dying. "He's going to have to. We won't just forget procedure for anyone." Conners states.

"We have to start human trials." Ratha states to them, ignoring him.

"It's not happening." Conners informs him. "Then he is going to die."

"Where are you going to find the people to volunteer for something like this?" Conners questions him.

"As far as anyone's concerned, it's a winter flu shot. The veterans hospital is a nice place to start." Ratha tells Conners and takes the formula.

"Say goodbye to that arm you always dreamed of." Ratha states and leaves him.

-

Peter is in the middle of fighting off Shocker in the abandoned subway. "You just never learn, do you spider?" Shocker asks him while trying to shoot him with his shockwaves and Peter just dodges them all while trying to web him to the tracks.

"It's one of my issues." Peter states to him as he keeps dodging his blasts around the subway.

Shocker uses his soundwaves to break free of the webbing. "I think it's finally time I teach you a lesson, and class is now in session." Shocker informs Peter.

"Oh, come on, Shocker. You're got no class, let alone a whole school worth of class." Peter states to Shocker and he hears Caitlin laughing while he webbed Shocker's leg and flips him upside down and webs his hands together so he won't be stupid enough to blow his hands off.

"Don't worry, in about half an hour, the police will find you and save you." Peter promises Shocker and leaves him hanging around.

-

Mercury labs, Conners decides to do something drastic and takes the lizard forula himself to see if it will work or not. Once injected, he statrs feeling his DNA changing. His body morphing all too well, he's becoming something entirely different.

-

Peter makes it to Caitlin's apartment and sees her still watching the police scanner and walks up on her. "Paging, dr. Snow." Peter calls out and she just rolls her eyes at her friend.

"Looks like Shocker is taken into police custody as of this moment." Caitlin tells him when Peter sees she has a paper out about Flash and Spider-Man day. It's supposed to be happening in a few days and Peter doesn't know if he should attend or not. After all, Peter and Barry weren't the heroes, Ronnie died to keep everyone safe.

"You still think you won't make an appearance?" Caitlin asks him, seeing through him as she always does.

"I don't know, I mean, I know everyone is expecting me, but do you think I should?" Peter asks her, wondering how she feels.

"If I go, will Spider-Man be making an appearance?" She questions again.

"Okay, I'll think about it for now. I'll tell you a day before if I decide to do it or not." Peter promises when they hear there's a disturbance on the Central City Bridge.

"Looks like duty calls." Peter says and puts his mask back on and heads for the window again. "I'll have something here for you if you want to eat." Caitlin promises as Peter is already out the window.