Duet

Earth-1

Peter was sitting at home watching some television when Cisco comes in and sees him.

"This...is a sad thing to see Spider-Man, who fights crime most of the time, on his couch watching television in his sweatpants. Are you gonna spend the rest of your free time on this couch?" Cisco asks him. "I mean, you've been sulking for days about Caitlin instead of trying to make it up to her."

"There is nothing I can do, I cannot think of any way of apologizing for making her feel unimportant when she's the most important person in my life." Peter states as Cisco joins him on the couch.

"What is it with you and Disney and musicals, and things like that anyway?" Cisco wonders.

"Growing up, May always said everything gets fixed with a solution if it comes from the heart." Peter explains.

"Okay, seriously man, you've been through some tough times I get that. You're juggling the company, trying to save Caitlin from becoming Killer Frost, and training Miles, and trying to come up with how to make it up to Caitlin. Look, whatever you need, I'll find a way to help." Cisco promises him.

"There's nothing you can really do, Cisco. I need to figure it out from myself." Peter tells him.

"Really? What do I have to do to get you to Let it go?" Cisco asks him jokingly and Peter laughs.

"Okay, that was good. I'll give you that one." Peter says when his phone goes off and so does Cisco's.

"It's HR." Cisco says and Peter got the same and they make their way to Star labs.

-

When they are it there, they see there's a breach open.

"Someone's coming through." HR warns them.

"Could be Gypsy." Cisco guesses.

"Could be, or it could be..." Barry was saying when the breach closes and J'onn, Mon-El and Peter-38 appears while holding an unconscious Kara.

"The Super-Spider team?" HR says seeing them.

"What happened to her?" Barry asks.

"We don't know, but whoever did it has come to this world." J'onn informs him.

-

They bring Kara to the med lab where Caitlin take a look at what's wrong.

"Her vitals are low. How long was she like this?" Caitlin asks.

"A hour at best." J'onn answers her.

"Okay, we need to find whoever did this to Kara and punch him repeatedly until he reverses whavetee spell he put her under, and I get to punch first." Mon-El tells the team.

"Who is this?" Peter asks his doppelgänger.

"My name is Mon-El." He tells Peter. "I'm Kara's...friend. Well, more than friends. We've been kissing a lot."

"She never mentioned having a boyfriend." Caitlin says.

"It's a recent thing." Mon-El explains.

"Didn't she dump you recently?" Peter-38 asks him.

"Shhh..." Mon-El whispers to him.

"I'll tell you what, I know enough not to mention the breakup between PP and Cai...Sorry." HR was saying when looking at their faces.

"Whatever's going on between me and Kara, I cannot leave her like this, Okay?" Mon-El say.

"We'll get her back." Peter-38 is confident enough to say.