Invasion II

Peter of Earth-38 is perfectly fine, and was at his house getting ready to head to the DEO when a voice calls from the bathroom.

"How was your morning routine of training?" The voice of his fiancé leaves the shower.

"You know how good it was, I told you when I was in the shower." Peter reminds her as she chuckles.

"Anything at the DEO I should be concerned about before heading to work?" She asks him.

"Oh, there is a deadly human virus going around. Did I forget to mention that?" Peter mockingly tells her.

"Ha, ha." She laughs and leaves the bathroom in a towel to reveal Kara Danvers. "Just get going, I have to get to CatCo. Just hoping I could get something out of you for something to write." She admits.

"You know it takes more to break me than your adorable face." Peter reminds her as he wraps his arms around her neck.

Kara quickly kisses him and it started to heat up when Peter broke off.

"As much as I would love to stay in with you, I have to go. Need to arrange something for that Queen's engagement dinner." Peter tells her.

"And of course they can't get anything done without the Director of the DEO." Kara says as Peter is the one who runs the place.

"Yeah, and you know how Skirt gets after some time." Peter says as he places his Iron-Spider on ready to go.

"Gwen's going through a rough patch. I mean, her aunt died recently. She'll get back to normal after some time." Kara says talking about Supergirl, Gwen Stacy.

"Well, gotta fly." Peter tells his fiancée before jumping out the window and starts swinging to the DEO.

-

In reality, Peter-38, Oliver, Diggle, Ray, and Thea were placed in pods that placed them in a fake reality as the Dominators extract information from them.

-

On Earth, Cisco, Gwen and Felicity head to the Arrow cave where the rest of team Arrow; Rory, Curtis, and Rene are waiting for news.

"Guys, this is Cisco Ramon of Star labs, and Gwen Stacy of the DEO." Felicity introduces them to him and they introduce themselves.

"Okay, Curtis, you're tall. Rene and Rory." Cisco says. "That's two Rory's I know, and two Peter's. Technically, they're both the same guy just from two different worlds. Guys, we have to find Oliver and company. And I'm not talking about the cherished Disney animated film starring Billy Joel, Okay? I am talking, I got to vibe, all right?"

"I got one of Oliver's old bows around here somewhere." Felicity says and runs to find it.

"For those of us who don't know you as well-not me because I feel like we're best friends, we've known each other for a long time. What are you going to do exactly?" Curtis asks.

"I'm about to vibe. It's what I do when I touch something. I can not only see the past. I can see the future, but most importantly, I can see where people are." Cisco explains to them.

"I thought you opened portals to parallel universes." Gwen says.

"That comes with these powers, girl friend." Cisco tells her.

"So you're one of them...metahumans?" Rene asks.

"Yeah, don't sound too excited about it." Cisco says as Felicity hands him the old bow and he gets the vib and sees the alien spacecraft and the pods holding the team members.

"I saw them. They're in some kind of stasis, like a ship. A little Alien, a little Star Trek, J.J. Abrams style. And a whole lot of tech." Cisco tells them.