Future problem

Peter was swinging through the city chasing after a armored truck robbery and Miles is wearing his new suit for the first time in public.

The goons try shooting the heroes and they land on a roof and watch as the cops are chasing them.

"Okay, what's the game plan?" Miles asks Peter.

"Okay, you notice their pattern? They like to serpentine the streets. First left, then two streets later they go right. So if we can predict where they are, we can lead them into a trap." Peter says and quickly runs the variables in his head. "Head to second and maple street. I'll draw their attention." He says and Miles goes off to do his part.

Peter goes flying in and lands on their roof. "Hey, guys." He greets them and thy all start trying to shoot him down.

Peter just dodges the bullets as they shoot their windshield, he webs their guns out of their hands.

"You know, it's sad that you thought that would work." Peter states before leaping off the car and they run into a gigantic web that Miles placed to trap them.

"Hey, according to nature, doesn't this mean we have to eat them now?" Miles asks while hanging upside down on a web and Peter waits for the police's arrival.

"Nice quip." Peter says and gives Miles a fist bump.

"Thanks for the help, Spider-Man." One of the officers say and the two of them swing off.

"There's two of them now?" Another Officer asks, completely confused.

"Hey, as long as they're on our side." Another states, not caring how many their are.

-

Peter comes back to Star labs with Miles to elaborate on his work, but right now Miles is freaking out about how awesome it was.

"That was amazing. You were dodging bullets, taking names and I was all thwip, thwip and trapped them!" Miles cheers in his first successful fight ever since he got his powers.

"You're learning faster than I anticipated. Just keep doing what you're doing, you're an amazing Spider-Man." Peter assures him.

"Hey, I'm the Ultimate Spider-Man, you're the Amazing Spider-Man." Miles corrects him and looks at the time. "Oh, I've gotta get going. I'll catch up later." He says and leaves.

Cisco is just slurping his coffee watching their interaction.

"I guess someone is loving having a protege around." Cisco notices.

"Miles is a great kid, just needs to learn to be patient." Peter assures Cisco.

"Kid and patience. Not two words that like to work together." Barry says when they hear something beeping and look to Caitlin.

"You doing okay, Cait?" Peter asks her.

"Yeah, it's just these things have just been on the fritz lately." Caitlin explains. "It makes me feel like a criminal."

"It hasn't been on the fritz, Okay? Maybe if you charged the battery, like I told you to." Cisco tells her.

"Oh, I'm just supposed to hook myself to an outlet like I'm some sort of human tablet?" Caitlin asks him.

"Cait, if you don't charge them, you're gonna turn into another Frozone." Peter states agreeing with Cisco when Caitlin walks up to him.

"Or...you could fix them for me?" Caitlin asks puffing out her eyes and lips and Peter just can't say no to that face.

"Or...I could...fix them." Peter says slowly as ideas come into his mind. "You know, maybe instead of that, we could make like a secondary power source." He starts thinking and Cisco walks up to Barry.