Shadows

"Good morning, Central City!" Peter calls out as he drags himself off of the streets and keeps swinging through the city, loving the city that he lives in.

The feeling of the wind in his face as he swings through the city, the feeling it constantly brings him to be there for others.

If you're wondering what's got Peter Parker, Spider-Man, so happy today...there's nothing special. Things are just going his way after struggling all of his life.

He's the owner of P.A.R.K.E.R. Industries, so money is no longer a issue for him. The company has quickly became a amazing competitor for other scientific industries.

He's dating Caitlin Snow, the woman he was in love with for over a year. Who's in love with him just as much as he is with her.

Nothing is stopping his good mood any time soon.

But it does get a bit interrupted when his senses go off and he looks down to see two kids chasing a ball that's wounded up in traffic. And there's a truck heading their way.

Acting fast, Peter swings down just in the nick of time before the truck could hit the two and he scoops them up in one hand and drops them back on the sidewalk.

"Hey, you guys, no playing in the streets. Got it?" Peter tells them and hands them their ball back.

"Yes, mr. Spider-Man." The two kids say at once.

"Good. See ya." Peter says before running and some people cheer at his rescue as he starts swinging his way over to Star labs.

-

At said Star labs, Cisco and Caitlin are working on ways to stop metahuman when HR comes in with a whiteboard.

"We have a problem." HR tells them.

Yeah, we do. He's still here." Cisco says.

"Cisco, comedy of the obvious." HR says laughing and taking another drink of his coffee. "I made a pact to justify my presence on your earth and I think I got something."

"We're all ears." Cisco says as he and Caitlin look at him and the board.

"I read every news report I can get my hands on. And I have come to the conclusion that this very operation is a ticking time bomb." HR tells them and now they're confused.

"What do you mean?" Caitlin asks, seeing they've been working well so far.

"You can't spend all your time working on...whatever this is." HR says holding the meta-cuffs.

"This is a very delicate set of power-dampening cuffs." Cisco tells him while he takes them out of his hands. "We need them to stop the metahumans."

"My point exactly. It's not gonna be long before people start putting the pieces together and figure out what you're doing here." HR states. "You're working with the Flash and Spider-Man."

"Okay, and what's your idea?" Caitlin asks.

"The perfect disguise. We reopen this laboratory and I become the face of the new Star labs museum." HR says and pulls off the drape to reveal his plans.

"There's only one problem with that." Cisco tells him. "It's your face. You're kind of a known murderer around these parts. You see, the evil Wells, not to be confused with the dick-ish but not evil Wells, he confessed to killing Barry's mother."

"So basically, if you step foot outside this lab, you'll be arrested." Caitlin explains to him.

"You're just telling me this now, you rascals? What about the cryptogram? The message. Come to this earth. Get a fresh start." HR reminds them.