Bad tech

Peter and Caitlin have agreed to keep Crystal Frost a secret from the team for now, but not to keep her hidden from anywhere.

They have agreed it's safe for her to be able to train with Peter in the Spider Cave and that's what they're doing as of now.

Peter has Crystal in a hold where he's holding her hands to her chest in a cross. "You can get out of this hold anytime you want. First put you hands like Houndini." He explains to her and she follows his instructions. "Turn your palms down, and all at once, throw your hands to the ground and your hips back."

She does so and gets out of his hold. "Nice work." Peter says as Frost quickly sends a blast of myst on the ground causing him to slip and Crystal tackled him while laughing.

"You done yet, Spider?" Crystal asks him and Peter chuckles.

"Okay, I'll give you that one." Peter surrenders and Crystal gets off of him and helps him stand up. "This is stranger than most of my love life with dating someone with split personalities. But, I barely had a love life, so I'm okay with it." He jokes to Crystal.

"You're lucky you're the only one who can thaw this frozen heart of mine." Crystal flirts before kissing him.

"Caitlin's okay with the three of us, right?" Peter asks without moving his lips off of her as Crystal changes into Caitlin and they don't break.

"I can get used to the idea of us, just like I did with Frankie." Caitlin assures him before they get a call into Star labs.

-

After Barry, Cisco and Joe got back from the disgusting elevator crime scene, they called a meeting a STAR Labs to explain details.

"The Cortex's quantum algorithm should decrypt this code in no time. Then we can ID our new hacker." Cisco said, plugging the USB into his computer and watching as it scanned through the code on it in flashes of Java script. "While we wait, I've got a little welcome back gift for you."

Barry quirked his head interestedly, eyes following Cisco as he spun around the desk and strode towards the display case in the front of the room. "Come come!" Cisco called. "Walk with your boy! Gather 'round, class!"

Smirking, Caitlin and Peter exchanged glances and followed Cisco as he dramatically whipped a grey sheet off of the Flash mannequin.

"Ka-blam!" Cisco yelled, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I mean, that was cool reveal and everything, but I've seen that suit," Barry said with a half-smile. "I've actually already...worn it. You know, to save Peter."

"We all know you gave Barry's suit a nice little fancy makeover." Wally grumbled from the corner, sounding a bit jealous.

"Yeah, but you don't know what you don't know," Cisco deflected. "And underneath all of this red beautiful I've built in self-repairing armor, nano-liquid circuitry, full spectrum scanning, and a whole bunch of other big words-chief among them..." He clicked a button on his tablet and yellow sliders came down over the eyes of the mask. "Your very own custom-made hood. This thing is loaded with maps, schematics, delivery menus- you know that Thai place you love so much?"

"Yeah!" Barry agreed excitedly, clapping Cisco's hand and half-hugging him. "Dude! This is awesome. What else does it do?"

He stepped forward, peering up at the suit, and Cisco grabbed a huge white binder from the chair next to him. "Well, lucky for you, I even wrote you an instruction manual."

Barry beamed down at it. "Yay!"

"C'mon," Cisco grinned. "We're not Cavemen."

"Really good work," Peter called, as he watched the whole exchange. "But isn't that all what my suits can do?" He wonders.