Return of Grodd

Peter has been trying to walk with help from his friends and family for support. Peter just takes a few small steps with the cane until he can't do any more and takes a seat on Wells old wheelchair.

"You're making progress." Barry says encouraging.

"Yeah, six whole steps. Someone get me the Bozo button." Peter says, not letting his broken spine getting in the way of his quips.

"Hey, give yourself some credit, man. You had your back broken." Cisco tells his friend.

"Yeah, a normal person would be paralyzed for the rest of his life." Iris informs Peter.

"Hasn't this ever happened to you before?" Joe wonders since Peter's been doing this for years.

"No, I don't recall ever fighting a demonic speedster who pretended to be a hero. He might be around when I was fighting the psycho criminal with a scorpion tail who tried killing me with poison. Or possibly the hunter who tries stabbing me with a sphere multiple times. No matter how times I've fought someone had they broke my back." Peter tells him, with a sort of sarcasm in the way he talked.

"How long until he's healed?" Barry asks Caitlin and May.

"The initial MRI I took a week ago showed a complete dislocation at the T12-L2 interspace of the thoracolumber junction." Caitlin shows them on the screens.

"But this is the MRI we took this morning." May says and shows that Peter is mostly healed, just a few more days should be enough for him to get back on his feet, literally.

"We're going to get you back in that suit, Peter, don't worry about that." Barry tells Peter as he's looking at his suit on the display case.

"What are we gonna do about Jay?" Peter asks them since he told them what his senses told him during the fight.

"No sign of him since May nailed him with that tranq dart." Joe states.

"And I haven't been seeing Jay around Central City, or vibed him since then." Cisco tells them.

"Maybe he's not coming back." Iris tells them, hopingly.

"I highly doubt that." Harry says as he comes back with his gun around his shoulder. "Which is why I'm gonna do something about it. I need access to your breach room and your speed cannon."

"Why is that?" Peter wonders.

"Because, Peter, it's time to go home." Harry tells them and that means he wants to go back to Earth-2.

"So, you show up on our Warth, you screw everything up, and now you wanna go home? Sounds very familiar." Joe tells Harry.

"Again, I'm not him. I need to go take care of Jay or Zoom, whatever you want to call him once and for all before anyone else gets killed." Harry tells them.

"What do you plan on doing to stop him?" Peter asks Harry.

"I'll think of something." Harry tells him.

"Wait, you can't leave." Caitlin tells Harry.

"Yeah, he can. Stein showed us how to send people through." Cisco informs her.

"I don't think that's what she meant." May tells Cisco.

"If you can stop Jay on your earth, you can do it here. Besides, you're a sitting duck out alone. We need your help to stop him." Caitlin tells Harry.

"She's right, we understand Jay has your daughter, but the best way to stop him is with us." Peter agrees with them but Wells just leave to pack.

"I'm not understanding you, did Zoom punch your brain loose? The last plan he gave us nearly got you killed." Joe informs Peter.