Crisis on Earth-X

Earth-X

Germany has won the war.

The skies are dark red with same colored lightning flashing everywhere as the Nazi flag hangs everywhere around the city. But there is a resistance in the world trying to stop the reign of terror that they live in.

-

The said rebellion is working on a device to travel in between universes to find heroes that can help save their world, but know that if the Third Reich got their hands on it, they could rule the multiverse and conquer any world they wished. That's why they're doing what they can to get it working before it's discovered.

"Hey, doc, you really think you can get this thing working?" One of the men guarding the entrance asks the scientist.

"We need to make it work if we're ever bring hope back to this darkened world." The scientist states to the guard when suddenly, an arrow comes flying in and kills the scientist and multiple other guards. He looks to see a man in an all dark suit with a hood and a metal mask covering his face and he knows exactly who it is. TheDark Archer.

The last guard sees the Dark Archer and runs when he gets shot by another arrow. The Dark Archer takes down the remaining men with hand to hand combat and arrows within a problem.

"You're the best you could send?" Dark Archer asks someone as Guardian emerges from the darkness in his American flag suit.

"Funny. I was gonna say the same thing." Guardian mocks as Dark Archer quickly shoots an arrow at him and he creates a shield to dodge the attack and begins to walk towards Dark Archer and begins to fight him in hand to hand combat. He gets a few good hits but mostly dodges Dark Archer's attacks when Dark Archer pins him to the wall and pulls out a knife and stabs through him and throws him to the ground and cracks his chest.

"There are more like me...and one day they will free this world." Guardian says with his dying breath.

"That day may come, but you won't be here to see it." Dark Archer states. "That flag died a long time ago."

"Well, it still means something." Guardian informs the Archer, believing that the world can still be saved.

"Yeah. It's a bull's-eye." Dark Archer states raising his bow and arrow to his face and shoots him through the head and enters the warehouse to see their machine.

"With this, our reign will last for eternity." Dark Archer says to himself.

-

Earth-1

Peter is fighting dr. Octavius who somehow was able to escape ARGUS custody and with it being a school night, Miles is a no show, and Caitlin is home watching Frankie. So Crystal isn't going to be much help either.

Along with Barry who's fighting off King Shark across the city, so he's not gonna be able to help either.

Otto throws a tentacle at Peter and he grabs it before it can impale him.

"Hey, Peter, is this a bad time?" Caitlin asks into his com link.

"Yeah, kinda." Peter says as he quickly sends a web in Otto's face causing him to go off balance and he takes the moment to leap away and Otto gets the web off his face. "What's up?" He asks while running to escape the tentacle claws.

"Frankie's missing her homework she left on the table, you seen it?" Caitlin asks him.

"Honey, can't this be sorted after I defeat my sworn enemy?" Peter asks when Otto grabs him by the foot and throws him down the street.