Wrinkles

Barry runs to the Arrow cave to talk to Felicity about everything and she's sorta confused at what he's saying.

"Okay, why don't you just run me through...walk me through what happened. And we'll try to figure it out." Felicity offers.

-

12 hours earlier, Central City.

Barry knew that some things had changed but e had to deal with a man robing a jewelry store without Spider-Man.

While the cyclist was shooting at him, Barry was able to dismantle his motorcycle quickly.

"You're not gonna get too far on that thing anymore, are you?" Barry asks him and takes his bag.

"I will be taking these back to the jewelry store you stole them from. But you can keep these if you'd like." Barry says and hands him the bullets as the police come up to arrest him. "Gotta do everything myself today. Spidey seems to be taking the morning off." Barry comments before speeding off.

-

At Caitlin's apartment, she starts waking up when something was tickling the length of Caitlin's left leg. She tried to push it away without opening her eyes, but it always came back. For a moment, she thought that it was her cat.

Only one problem with that, she didn't have a cat.

She pushed it away again before the cloud around her brain began lifting itself. It was definitely not a cat. It was a leg.

That's when she felt an arm draped over her waste, pulling her tighter behind. She heard a soft hum of contentment and that's when the memories came flooding back to her, like a dam had broken down.

Caitlin remembered her and Peter making it to her apartment and them making out like teenagers and him pushing her against her kitchen counter, bringing her closer to him.

She remembered unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it on the floor. She could still feel him chuckling in her neck when he had tried to take her sweatshirt off but she hadn't wanted to take her lips away from his in order to do that.

And she could still see the laugh twinkling in his eyes when he had managed to take it off.

She could still hear the happy groans and muffled moans as their mouths fused back together and their hands travelled up and down each other's bodies.

She could see flashes of herself taking his hand and leading him to her bedroom where a night of passion had followed.

She remembered him humming "livin la vida loca'" on their way to her bedroom where she had playfully slapped his shoulder, as he had to get his Spider-Man suit off.

She could still see them stumble on her bed, laughing like little kids and turning serious again just seconds later.

That's when she felt his breath tickling the back of her neck, bringing her back to the present and that's all she needed to let warmth spread from head to toes.

Caitlin put her hand on Peter's that was currently lying on her stomach and he just spooned closer to her. She cracked an eye open and saw sun come through her curtains. She had absolutely no idea of what time it was, and she definitely didn't care.

She felt Peter stir behind her as he was waking up. He moved up to place a kiss delicately on the back of her neck where he had been peacefully breathing just moments ago. She then turns her head to meet his still sleepy eyes.

"Morning, Snowflake." Peter whispered, a smile illuminating his whole face. The sight was breathtaking.

She let a hand run through his small stubble, go up to his ear and then to the back of his head to bring his face closer to hers. He stopped just a breath apart from her, rubbed his nose on hers, and finally closed the distance between their lips. The kiss was sweet and short.