Date night

Peter Parker, the man who never gets to have a normal life, is finally getting ready for his date with Dr. Caitlin Snow. The woman he's fallen in love with over the years of working with her, and even more while being a part of the team. The woman who he didn't think was into a nerd like him, but it turns out it's one of the things she loves about him.

He's been trying out different outfits with May to find something that's going to be good enough for the date, but he thinks he can constantly do better than what he's currently wearing.

Then at the possibly thirtieth outfit, May finally threatened to make sure he's late if he got changed again. Knowing she was telling the truth, Peter stopped with a casual look.

Just something someone would wear as a normal day out. A nice jacket, casual shirt, dress pants and some shoes he had in his closet. And his Spider-Man suit underneath just for emergencies, and to pick her up.

-

Caitlin Snow, the woman who everyone leaves eventually, is getting herself ready for her date with Peter Parker. The man who she liked the moment she met him, and started to love him over his visits to Star labs.

She is in her apartment deciding what to wear and decides on the same dress she wore to their karaoke night for the night. She put her hair up into a bun and is wearing some heels she threw on.

After all this time of hiding these feelings, she can't believe she's finally going on a date with Peter who just happened to be Spider-Man.

She also knows she eventually needs to tell him about her powers. She's just scared if she does, he might just leave her in worry she might become Killer Frost and try to kill him. She remembers what he told her after learning about her doppelgänger, even remembers how he was able to see the light in her. But she would never forgive herself if she hurt him, so hiding it is the best she can do right now.

-

Caitlin makes it outside her building and texts Peter.

"Hey, I'm ready for you-CS". Caitlin texts and waits for a reply and it takes a minute but it also comes along with a picture of Spider-Man swinging.

"I'm swinging by to grab you now-Peter" it reads and she hope he means metaphorically.

But he did not mean metaphorically when Peter came by and scooped her up and she screams for a good second out of surprise.

"Hey, Caitlin. You look nice." Peter says casually as he swings them through the city.

-

Peter stops swinging and lands on top of the clock tower, one of Central City's best spots, where Caitlin sees he already had dinner there for them.

Once he put her down safely, she gave him a quick hit in the chest.

"Don't do something like that again!" Caitlin says while laughing regarding the pickup. "You do realize I'm wearing a dress?" She reminds him as he removes his mask.

"Luckily no one was looking. But I'm sure someone heard your scream. My god, who knew dr. Snow was screamer?" Peter asks. "Then again,.." he says playfully regarding their activities which earned him another smack from Caitlin.

"If you're done injuring me, I'd like to get out of the suit to start our date." Peter says and pushes the button to stretch his suit out and his outfit is revealed.

"You clean up nicely, dr. Parker." Caitlin comments on his clothes.

"Only for you, dr. Snow." Peter says before kissing her passionately. Relishing in the fact that they can kiss now they've finally expressed their feelings and leaves them both wondering what took them so long to express them.