Sidekicks

Peter and Miles were on their way to the Keystone bridge where there's criminals trying to escape.

Peter landed on the front of the car and punches through the windshield and grabs the wheel before ripping it off.

They start to drive the car faster to the bridge and they're about to hit a school bus as Miles quickly uses his web shooters and strength to keep the from hitting them and going off the edge as the webs snap and the car tumbles into a ditch near the ledge.

"Spidey?!" Miles call's out, not seeing Peter and rushes towards the wreckage when he hears Peter laughing while coughing.

"I'm good. They're not going anytime soon. Great work." Peter says and gets out of the wreckage while dragging the unconscious criminals with them as the police arrive.

"They saved us!" They hear someone say and look to see the school bus was all cheerleaders.

"Who are you?" Another cheerleader asks Miles.

"Uh..." Miles doesn't know what to say and looks to Peter and he nods his head towards them saying it's okay. "I'm the Ultimate Spider-Man."

"Oh, my gosh, can we get your picture?" Another cheerleader asks.

"Sure." Miles says and Peter chuckled and watches as they do a group photo before he goes swing off.

"See ya, officers." Peter tells them and follows Miles back into the city.

-

The two spiders return to Star labs where Miles finally meets the rest of the team.

They all introduce themselves and congrats them for stopping the criminals.

"I'm just saying, the speedsters could've done it better." Wally admits.

"Come on, Wally. There's enough criminals for the four of us." Barry tells him.

"Hey, the bus full of good looking cheerleaders seemed to like the way we did things." Miles says before getting a text from his dad and he needs to run off. "I gotta go, catch y'all later!"

While he did that, Cisco brought Julian in to help with the whole timeline speed distance and they leave to figure it out.

"So how good looking were these cheerleaders?" Caitlin asks Peter as she walks up and wraps her arms around him.

"Hey, I'm not into cheerleaders. I'm into the bookworms, as evidenced by my amazing girlfriend." Peter informs her and wraps his arms around her neck. "Miles is just a kid, and enjoying the feeling of all the first. I remember all my first. First bad guy, first quip, etcetera."

"He's lucky to have you watching over him." Caitlin says pecking his lips.

"He's got me while I've got him. I probably would've been crushed if it weren't for his quick thinking. It's actually pretty fun having someone like me out there." Peter says.

-

Barry was called into Jitters and sees that someone broke in but stole nothing.

"So this is the footage from Jitters that should help us ID our new meta." Cisco says as they get a bit of footage showing her face.

"Brunette? That really narrows it down." Caitlin states seeing the footage is mostly glitchy.

"I'll get it cleared up." Cisco promises when Peter's senses alert him and he looks to the security cameras.

"Who's that?" Peter asks and they all look to the cameras.

"HR Wells, I know you're in there." The woman tells him. "Come quietly if you don't want trouble."