A demon with the face of a man

Barry and Peter have visited Light in the pipeline and she explains to how Zoom wanted them dead and when they were dead, she would take Barry's emblem to prove he was dead and throw it through the breach and he would confirm thy were dead. She also warned them they can't stop Zoom, but it's not like they're gonna listen to that.

"Zoom wants Dr. Light to send him your emblem?" Caitlin asks him.

"Yes, If we can get dr. Light to take my emblem, throw it though the breach, then Zoom will come to collect my body, and we can trap him." Barry tells them the plan.

"And what about Peter? How's he supposed to know he's dead?" Cisco wonders since they were sent to kill Peter as well.

"As for what she says, Zoom doesn't think I'm that much of a threat, he wants Barry dead, and if I was left, he would finish me off himself if needed to." Peter explains to them.

"This is the woman who was willing to kill Linda and you in order to escape Zoom, but now she's willing to help us catch him?" Caitlin asks them.

"She knows that there's no other way out." Barry tells her and Harry approaches.

"Before I left Earth-2, I worked on a serum to dampen Zoom's speed. All we would need is for Ramon to develop a weapon to deliver it." Harry tells them.

"Great, that could be this years cold gun, while we're at it why not a new Spider Slayer? Maybe another criminal can get it, and then we'd have Sergeant Slow and Spider-Killer." Caitlin tells them, sarcasm on every part of her statement.

"I would never let that happen. Sergeant Slow is a terrible name." Cisco informs Caitlin. "But Spider-Killer isn't half bad."

"Are we forgetting how more powerful Zoom is compared to Barry? I mean, Barry can catch bullets, Peter can dodge a dozen bullets. What's to say Zoom can't catch whatever you shoot at him?" Caitlin asks, not wanting to see anything happen to her friends.

"Element of surprise. All we would do is rig a projectile to fire as Zoom crosses into the breach. He can't stop what he doesn't see." Harry tells her and they all agree, except for Caitlin who still thinks this is a bad idea.

Joe and Cisco don't know if Harry can actually be trusted or not, but Caitlin remembers her and Peter's talk and knows he can be trusted, if he's hiding something, he has his reason. Everyone has secrets, no need to make everyone share everything about them.

"I'm gonna head to Mercury labs, see what I can find to stop him." Peter tells everyone as Cisco goes to feed the metas. As Peter was leaving, Light used her powers to go invisible and used it to escape.

"Dr. Light managed to black into the lights of her cell. The whole building runs in fiber optics that operate on pulse of light, so she turned off the dampeners and used her powers to reflect off herself to go invisible." Peter tells them.

"I thought I convinced her to help us, so she could be free of Zoom." Barry says and they see they need a new plan to lure Zoom. "How are we doing with the speed dampener?"

"I think we isolated the composite. And were modifying the dart that Oliver used to take down Wells." Cisco tells them.

"We don't even know if this thing works." Joe states.

"Until we try it, no we don't. This will be a field test, so can we end this and get back to work?" Harry asks them.

"Maybe it's a good thing that dr. Light is gone. Maybe it's the universe stopping us from doing something stupid." Joe replies to Harry.

"No. We're going to find another way to lure Zoom." Peter says as Harry leaves.

"You seem to trust this guy an awful lot, Peter. Wanna explain why?" Joe asks the web slinger.