Metapocolypse

The streets of Central City have become a war zone. All of Zoom's metahumans are attacking all the police as Spider-Man and Frost are trying to help hold them back.

Barry also speeds around the city and puts out all of the fires around the city they put out.

-

The three return to Star labs after getting all of the metas out of the streets.

"We're used to taking these guys down one at a time, not 100 at a time." Barry states to Peter as they get out of the elevator.

"And yet, you don't seem to be breaking a sweat." Frost says to him.

"I know we can do it." Barry says as Cisco runs up to them.

"Guys, you have to come see this." Cisco tells them and they follow him into the cortex to see none other than Caitlin;

"Caitlin?" Both Barry and Peter ask seeing she escaped.

May and Henry were just making sure she's okay.

"She's in shock. A little dehydrated and malnourished. But she'll be fine." May assures them and Peter just gives her a hug, happy to see she escaped.

"I'm okay." Caitlin assures him while hugging him back.

"What happened? How did you get away?" Barry asks her as Peter starts separating from her.

"He...let me go. I didn't think he would, I thought it was a trap." Caitlin tells them and looks to Peter. "I thought you were dead."

"He tried to get rid of me. But like any spider, you keep trying to get rid of me, I keep coming back." Peter jokes.

"Snow. Jay's not here. You're safe." Harry assures her.

Caitlin just starts tearing up. "He's gonna overrun the city, you can't stop him." Caitlin tells the heroes.

"Yes, we can." Barry assures her. "Listen to me, he's not going to succeed. We've got this. This is our earth."

"There's three of us, there's only one Zoom." Peter assures her.

"And I know from being in the Speedforce that the universe is with us, not Zoom. And if the universe is with us, how could we possibly loose?" Barry asks and everyone is concerned how he's so happy after everything.

Peter then helps Caitlin stand up and starts walking her to the med bay.

"Come on, you've been through a lot you should get some rest." Peter tells her.

"Wait, he was in the Speedforce?" Caitlin asks him.

"That's a long story, and even I don't know the full story about it." Peter says and tries explaining it as best as he can.

-

At Mercury labs, Tina McGee is looking over the latest breakthrough her scientist have had.

"Dr. McGee, have you seen dr. Parker?" One of the colleagues ask her.

"I think he said he's being held up in traffic or something with all of these metahumans running around." Tina tells them, even though she never talked to Peter recently.

Outside, a dark figure walks up to the building and lets out a sonic cry and the building starts to shake.

-

At Star labs, Peter is watching Caitlin as she sleeps, not wanting to leave her side and to make sure she's safe.

Then he hears the metahuman alert go off, but he doesn't know if he should go with Caitlin needing him.