Return of the flash

Peter swung after...a samurai and is met by Cisco and Wally all suited up ready to go as well.

The samurai lands and does a Deadpool stance.

"It's a Samuri." Joe comments.

"Fox, do a quick scan on this guy." Peter whispers into his mask.

"Anybody speak Japanese?" Cisco asks and Wally does and he asks what the Samuri wants.

"The Flash." The Samuri responds.

"Yeah, you're looking at him, pal." Wally states.

"You're not the Flash. You're not the best. Bring me the Flash." Samuri tells them.

"I'm sensing an or else coming." Cisco adds.

"That's my thing." Peter jokes.

"Or else your city falls." The Samuri informs them.

"The Flash ain't coming." Peter informs him as his suit runs several scans on him.

"Furthermore, Mifune, we're gonna need you to sheath that sword before somebody gets hurt, somebody like you, because you're up against three bad hombres, and what do you think you're gonna do against us with a sword?" Cisco asks him.

Peter's senses go off as the samurai slams his sword into the round and sends everyone and everything flying.

Peter quickly catches himself onto a building wall but his entire system needs to reboot now because that was a EMP blast.

"You have one day, if the Flash does not face me, Central City dies." Samuri swears and pulls out a Falcon like jetpack and takes off.

-

"The Flash hasn't been seen in almost six months, leading us to speculate what can save us from this newest threat." The news says as Caitlin and Peter return to the Spider Cave to see what Fox learned about the Samuri.

"Why do you think he only wants to fight Barry?" Caitlin wonders.

"Well, Barry is faster than Wally. He's been trained like me so he wants to fight the best maybe." Peter supposed.

"Except the Flash is stuck in the Speedforce." Fox reminds them.

"Then I'll wait for him to show back up and take him on myself." Peter supposes and looks to Fox. "What can you tell us?"

"First thing being...he's not a human. The suit is a robot." Fox tells them.

"Who would create something like that?" Caitlin wonders and walks up to the monitors to look over everything that Peter's suit was able to pick up.

"I don't know. But I'll head to Parker Industries and see if anyone of our rival companies have anything that can create this." Fox says as he gets up and leaves.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to learn the Way of the Samuri." Peter jokes.

"You have a suit that can do that?" Caitlin jokes and looks over the dozen of suits he has in display cases. "You think there's a way of getting Barry back?" She wonders.

"Maybe. But we're gonna have to leave that to the team at Star labs." Peter admits.

"So what do we do now?" Caitlin asks.

"Wanna train?" Peter offers.

-

Fox was doing the research on the Samurai robot at Parker Industries as Peter had to get Frankie to school before going to train himself for a fight with the robo-Samurai when he gets a knock and looks to see Cisco.