Can't touch this

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Central City Speedster 500 is about to begin." Cisco tells them as Wally and Barry are going to race throughout the city. "But first, I've got five-to-one offs Barry takes down Wally."

"Game of speculation? Are we-were betting? Yeah, I'm in." HR states. "On my Earth, financial wagering was banned after an unfortunate incident with Vice President Al Capone."

"Twenty for Barry." Iris says.

"Experience beats speed. Ninety on Barry." Peter says, wanting to get in.

"Eighty for Barry. Mama needs a new confocal microscope." Caitlin says and Peter makes a quick mental note on that.

"All right, HR, you put your life in my hands, so I know you like high stakes. How much you in for?" Cisco asks him.

"Wallace's recent speed tests ensure that he is a lock. Put me done for an Abe Lincoln. A hundred. Whatever a hundred is on this earth." HR tells him.

"All right all bets are in, and may the odds be ever in your favor." Cisco says and then starts the race.

Barry and Wally run through the city at top speed and shows that they're neck and next.

But at the next building, Barry used his phasing ability while Wally had to run around the building and placing Barry in the lead.

"Pay up." Iris says since they've lost.

"Never choose strength over experience." Peter advises them.

"Do you guys take IOUs?" HR asks them.

-

Later Barry goes to Luigi's and finds a Stewart Holtzman and he was a complete corpse even when he died eight hours ago.

Which they remember that Luigi's was one of the headlines from the future that they apparently couldn't change.

Barry offers to Julian that he can do an autopsy at Star labs to help identify what happened to him, but Peter isn't exactly growing on Julian. It's not just because of the whole Alchemy thing and he tried to kill him.

Okay, that's a little bit of the reason why.

But it's also about how he is around Caitlin, like he's trying to steal her from him. He might come off overprotective, or might controlling to others, but this is the guy who tried killing them and turning Caitlin into Killer Frost. He's keeping an eye on Julian. Also, he's got nothing better to do.

"You think this is what it's like to be a character on CSI?" Cisco asks.

"What do they hope to gain from that examination?" HR asks.

"They're trying to find the exact cause of death. Once we know that, we'll have a better idea of what we're dealing with." Peter explains to him.

"But until then, we need to train." Barry tells Wally. "I'm gonna teach you everything I know, starting with phasing."

"Yes! Finally." Wally says, as he's been waiting to learn how.

"You know what we should do? We should concoct some simulations to help Wallace learn this new skill." HR says.

"Let's go." Cisco says as they all leave and Peter just stays since he has no reason to go anywhere else with Miles at school.

"What's his name?" Caitlin asks Julian referring to the corpse.

"Doesn't really matter much now, does it?" Julian tells her.

"Of course, we should call him by his name. After everything he's been through, he deserves that much respect." Caitlin tells him.