Other worlds

Barry is checking on a murder at a plant. "How's it going?" Joe asks as he approaches Barry.

"Good." Barry replies.

"So, the victim. His name is Al Rothstein." Joe informs Barry as he looks over the report. "He's a welder here at the nuclear plant. Coworker found him dead this morning. So, what did you get?" Joe wonders.

"There's petechiae on his face and the whites of his eyes, and this brushing around his neck shows he was strangled. By someone very strong and large." Barry explains what he found out.

"Or something? Like a gorilla?" Joe questions remembering Grodd is still out there somewhere.

"This wasn't Grodd." Barry reassures Joe.

"I'll let you know when I find more." Barry says as he starts packing everything up.

"So this Flash/Spider-Man Day thing. You planing on making an appearance? I heard Peter is making it." Joe asks him.

"I haven't decided." Barry tells him since he knows he wasn't the hero that day.

"Barr, I head the mayors trying to give the two of you the key to the city." Joe explains to him.

"I don't need an award." Barry replies to him.

"You love getting awards. Like all those science trophies you got in high school?" Joe reminds him of the restless nights he spent perfecting projects.

"Those I deserved. I'll let you know what I find." Barry says and walks off. What he didn't know was that there was a blonde man watching him as he been doing on Cisco, Caitlin, Joe even Peter, and they never noticed him.

"Flash/Spider-Man Day is almost here. And a speck downtown rally is in preparation to honor the heroes who saved Central City. It's been six months since Flash and Spider-Man saved the city from the freak black hole that erupted in the sky and a month since Spider-Man stoped Curtis Conners, the Lizard." The news goes on about everything that has happened at the CCPD as Cisco is putting together a device to protect them from metahumans.

"You really think you can get this to work? I don't want you having me shooting my pants down in the streets." Joe states to Cisco who is confident it'll work. "Once I finish the Boot, the CCPD will have what it needs to take down metas." Cisco informs him.

"Especially since Peter and Barry have gone full alone Wolf McQuade and fight crimes by themselves, except for when all those guys broke out of Iron Heights and they teamed up for a good minute or so." Cisco states since it's been 3 months since the Sinister Six.

"I know, have you spoken to them?" Joe wonders since he hasn't even seen Peter in the past half year.

"Not really. I haven't even heard from Caitlin since she started working with Peter down at Mercury labs." Cisco informs him when Iris comes in and joins in on the conversation and they get that Cisco is jealous of Barry and Peter getting Keys

Flash/Spider-Man Day has arrived as Peter and Caitlin show up and look around all of the celebrations and everything around them.

"Wow. I never realized just how many people actually love me." Peter states seeing all of the Spider-Man merchandises everywhere along with Flash merchandise.

"I still can't believe that you sang a Christmas album and had it manufactured." Caitlin states as she shows him the copy she bought just recently.

"You are never gonna let me live that down now, are you?" Peter asks her, even when he already knows the answer and she just says "no".

"Okay, I'm gonna be swinging from across those buildings up there. Giving me some cover from people looking up and catching me without my mask." Peter tells her and she looks up at where he's looking.