Invasion III

The escapees make it to the hanger where everyone is waiting for them.

"I can't believe that you guys escaped an alien spaceship. Key words; alien spaceship. I have questions." Cisco tells the group.

"They can wait." Oliver tells him. "Thanks for helping get my sister home." He tells Nate.

"Yeah, man." Nate replies as they reach the rest of the group.

"What's our status?" Peter-38 asks them who just got a stern talking to from Gwen.

"Nothing, since the Dominators paid their visit to mess with our heads." Peter tells his doppelgänger.

"Why would they do that?" Nate asks.

"What if they were trying to pit us against each other, in order to gain intel about metahumans?" Ray asks.

"I wish they would just send us a IM with a questionnaire." Felicity says.

"Preach." Gwen adds, agreeing.

"Well, metas do pose the biggest threat against their plans, it makes sense they'd want to get to know their enemies." Kara says.

"By kidnapping people, and one of them." Stein adds. "Perhaps they were searching your minds for potential metahuman vulnerabilities."

"I think it's time we return the favor." Oliver says.

"What do you want to do? Kidnap one of them now?" Diggle asks.

"Ever since we fought off that one ship, they've kind of been in short supply." Barry tells them.

"Actually, I know where to find one." Nate says and approaches their computer system. "I've been reviewing old army footage of their first encounters with the Dominators, and I think I pegged the fight to Redmond, Oregon. 1951."

"You're suggesting we travel to 1951, abduct a Dominator, and interrogate it to determine their intentions?" Stein asks.

"I like the plan." Peter-38 states. "I'm itching to beat one of them after what I've been through." But in truth, he wants to get away from Kara and Gwen for a minute after everything the Dominators put him through.

"Time travel. I'm definitely in." Cisco says.

"Hold on, Professor Stein, Gwen and Caitlin have been talking about a way to take down the Dominators. They could maybe use your help." Barry tells him.

"Pass." Cisco tells him seriously wanting to travel through time.

"I mean, I'm with him, mostly 'cause I don't want to lose my geek cred, but time travel!" Felicity says while squealing.

"I could take Amaya and Mick." Nate says and they walk off.

"Oh, the new president called, which would be awesome if this was any other circumstance, but she wants to meet up with us." Peter tells them almost forgetting.

"Let's bring Ray and Sara as backup." Oliver suggests.

"What about us?" Wally asks referring to him and Kara.

"Why don't the two of you stay here, hold down the fort?" Peter asks them. "I asked May to get up here, I don't need her getting herself into any trouble." He explains.

"That's probably for the best. We don't know what the Dominators found in their memories." Barry replies, understanding.

On their way out, Peter-38 ran into said woman approaching.

"Hey, Peter." May greets him, thinking that it's her nephew.

"Aunt May?" Peter-38 asks, completely shocked to see she's still alive.