Blaze privelage

"You're coming with me",Solar said as he took Blaze with him.

"Huh?? Where??"Blaze asked, confused but not resisting.

"We're going shopping",Solar stopped in front of Blaze's motorcycle and tossed the helmet to him.

"Heh. I don't want to go shopping",Blaze pouted, "It's boring!"

"I'll be sad if you don't come",Solar said without a single hint of sadness.

"Yeah, as if",Blaze blankly stared at his younger brother, clearly not believing that ridiculous statement.

They both stared at each other for a few seconds before Blaze gave in. "Fineee. But we better be quick or Ice will notice that I'm gone and he'll be mad."

"Fine with me",Solar hopped on Blaze's bike and they rode to the mall.

Upon arriving, the younger took out his long list of things to buy before dragging his brother with him.

"Hey",Blaze looked at Solar in frustration,"Why am I carrying your things!??"

Yup, Blaze has been unknowingly carrying every single thing that Dolar had bought while the latter peacefully shopped.

Not even listening to Blaze's complain, Solar handed Blaze another bag of stuff before continuing his shopping spree.

"Wha-"Blaze sighed. "You know what, nevermind.."

Accepting his fate, Blaze just kept carrying Solar's things and followed him til the end.

"Finally home",Blaze groaned and stretched his sore arms.

"Put it in my laboratory, will you? Thanks",Solar said without even waiting for Blaze's reply.

"Wha- no-!"But Solar was long gone and Blaze didn't want to leave the stuffs on the floor, so he ended up bringing it to the said room.

"Damn you Solar",Blaze grumbled on his way there.

-------------------------------------------------

Solar:"Moral of the story, bring Blaze if you want a free butler."

Blaze in the background:"Heh!?"

Taufan:"He kinda have a point.."

Ice:*nod in agreement* --> guilty of using Blaze privilage

Blaze:"Hey! I'm not a butler!!"

Ice:"Say no then."

Blaze:"... screw you all."