Chapter 4

"You got her?"

"Hell yes I got her, what you think I picked up the wrong girl-"

"Shut the hell up and just get her out of the car. I'll be inside. Put her in the warehouse."

"C'mon get up!" A gruff voice spoke as he slammed open the back seat of the car door. We had driven for about two hours and I had a bag over my head so I had no idea where we were. I sat up obediently and climbed out of the car, the best I could with handcuffs on and seeing black. "Hurry up." The man who I think was still Josh said as he jerked my arm and pulled me along a dirt driveway. I could hear the rocks scuffing beneath our feet stop as it soon turned to pavement. He opened a door with the sound of a beep and it shut automatically behind us.

"Sit down. On the ground. C'mon hurry up-I haven't all day." He said impatiently as I dropped down on the cold concrete floor not knowing where I was. He undid my handcuffs and strapped one to the wall so I had one hand free. "Boss will be in any second now-" He said as the door was violently opened making the wall shake I was pressed upon. I started breathing heavily as it was slammed shut again and boots sounded against the floor.

"Are you sure you have the right one?" Another voice spoke sending chills down my spine.

"Of course I do, if you're so concerned ask her fucking name." Josh said irritatedly as the other man scoffed.

"What's your name?" He demanded as I kept quiet too scared to speak. "FUCKING ANSWER ME WHEN I ASK YOU A QUESTION!" He yelled causing me to jump.

"M-Maddie." I stuttered partially from my nervousness and the coldness of the concrete floor.

"Last name."

"S-Scott."

"Age."

"24."

"Alright, Josh you can leave." The man said as Josh slammed the door open and shut.

"Now Miss Madeline..." He trailed off quietly. How did he know that was my name? I never told him Madeline! "Do you perhaps recall the name...London Lowriders?" He asked slowly making my heart stop. Ryan was right. They were back, and out to get me. I should've stayed at home and been more careful like Ryan warned me. Before anything else could enter my mind the black bag was ripped off my head as I came face to face with...Harry.

"Welcome back princess." He said slyly making me squeeze my eyes shut as if it were all a dream and would be gone when I opened them.

"No-no this can't be happening. No please no-" I said quietly to myself as tears streamed down my face.

"Is there a problem...Madeline?" He asked as he walked back and forth across the small storage room I had been placed in. Crates stacked all the way to the ceiling surrounded me labeled with "DANGER-DO NOT OPEN". "It's quite chilly outside eh? Wouldn't it be a shame if you had to spend the night out here...alone?" He chuckled deeply making me look down at my lap.

"You're a-a monster." I whispered making him stop walking and look down at me.

"I can be much worse Madeline. Is that what you'd like? I was considering giving you a blanket but I could let you freeze to death." He said coldly as he bent down towards my face. He placed his hand under my chin and raised it up so I was eye-level with him, staring straight into his green orbs. "You'll learn not to mouth off to me. And until you do your life will be living hell." And with that he stood up and walked out of the room locking the multiple chains on the door and leaving me alone in the dark, cold, musty shed for what was left of the night.

I barely slept throughout the night. The constant fear of rodents running across my body kept me awake. It was also too cold that I needed to keep a part of my body moving at all times or I was afraid I'd freeze to death. I spent most of the night rubbing my hands against each other and breathing hot air into them. If only I'd thought to keep my mittens on. I'd been smart enough to wear my winter coat which I still had on, and the jeans were thick enough to partially save my legs from the coldness of the floor.

As I tried to salvage the last of my body heat in which I thought was finally the morning, the sound of locks and chains being undone outside the shed door awakened me fully. The door was drug open and shut as someone walked in. I sat up cautiously not being able to see who it was yet and looked down at my hands.

"How'd you sleep Madeline? Better conditions than last time?" Harry said cockily as I clenched my jaw together at his reference to "last time". "I haven't decided if I'm going to let you starve yet...freeze? Yes. Starve? Not decided. Enjoy this. Your next meal may or may not come tonight." He said as he chucked a full box of pop tarts and a water bottle towards me. With that he left out the door and shackled all the locks again.

I didn't understand it. Why did he bring me back to treat me like piece of shit when he was begging me to stay with him in Italy? Whatever the hell he went through over the past 2 years in jail must have changed his priorities about me. And I was scared to death.
A/N:
Buy Drag Me Down on iTunes.

Thank you that is all.