Chapter 7

"No-Ryan! Help...Please! Save me!" Someone yelled as I slowly turned over and hit my head against the wall. "Ouch." I grumbled as I sat up off the cold concrete and was blinded by a bright light. I covered my eyes; rubbing them and looking back to see Harry sitting on a stool in front of me, with a spot light pointed in my direction. I assumed we were in the basement as everything else in the room was dusty and dark.

"Who's Ryan?" He asked with a mean glare breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Who?" I asked confusedly still trying to see.

"You yelled him out in your sleep. Who the fuck is he?" He demanded, shining the light right into my eyes. Then I realized the voice I heard when I woke up was mine.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered looking down at the floor-the only place my eyes could look without burning.

"If you want to survive another two days you'll tell me who he is." Harry threatened as he stood up from the stool and pulled me up by my arm. "Understand?" He said through gritted teeth with fury in his eyes. I nodded slowly, scared to upset him in such close proximity.

"He-he went to college with me." I said quietly as Harry pushed me down onto the floor and sat back on his stool.

"What's his-" Harry started but was cut off by the basement door opening quickly. He placed a hand forcefully on my mouth and pointed his spot light to the top of the stairs to get the light off me.

"Who the hell are you talking to down there?" Someone said from the top of the stairs. I shifted to the right of Harry and saw it was Zayn. He looked about the same-his hair had grown out quite a bit along with his beard.

"Does it fucking concern you?" Harry retorted as Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Just making sure you're not going insane, dick head."

"I'm fucking fine thank you. Leave me the hell alone, I'm working." Harry said as Zayn slammed the door shut and left us alone. Harry pried his hand off my mouth-wiping it on his pants as I went back to breathing normally again.

"Where'd you meet?" He asked suddenly going back to our conversation about Ryan.

"S-school."

"How old is he?"

"I-I don't know."

"What does he look like?" He asked menacingly making me turn my head. I had an uneasy feeling that he was going to kill him if I gave too much information. "Madeline."

"W-why do you need to know these things?"

"Because if he is who I think he is I'm going to kill him." He said bluntly, confirming my thoughts and making my eyes go wide. "I only tell the truth sweetheart. Get used to it. Now fucking tell me what he looks like or you're not going to live longer than two days."

"T-tall. B-brown hair. D-dark brown e-eyes." I said trying to give the most general details as possible and save my own life.

"What's his last name?" He asked making me look down at my lap in contemplation.

"Just starve me instead. I-I'm not putting him in d-danger." I stuttered as Harry stood up abruptly knocking his stool over.

"You do realize the consequences of not telling me Madeline, don't you?" He asked making my breathing unsteady. "I have a whole list of things I've been meaning to do to you..." He said as he started walking back and forth in front of me.

"Please...no..." I whispered to myself as Harry pulled me up by the arm.

"I could starve you, I could hurt you, I could torture you." He threatened making me start to give in.

"I could let you freeze, I could rape you, I could kill your family." I was starting to give in. "Or I could kill you. And I will do all of those until you tell me his last name. Is that what you want?" He threatened pushing me up against the wall to the point where I could barely breathe.

"Smith."

"FUCKING BASTARD!" Harry screamed as he shoved me down onto the ground and picked me up again with my one hand still handcuffed to the wall. "HOW FUCKING DARE HE. HE KNOWS YOU'RE MINE!" Harry screamed as he kicked over a crate of artillery and dropped me. I fell to the ground and clutched my chest trying to steady out my breathing.

"WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?! WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!" He screamed towards me making me shiver in fear.

"N-nothing!" I croaked as tears streamed down my face.

"What the hell is going on-" Someone started saying as the basement door flew open. Harry immediately projected the spot light the other direction and focused it on Niall.

"GO INTO MY FUCKING OFFICE NOW! ALL THE OTHERS TOO! GET ALL MY PAPER WORK ON RYAN SMITH!" Harry yelled making Niall raise an eyebrow before walking back off into the living room.

"And you-", he said pointing a finger towards me, "You don't even realize how much more danger you got yourself into." He said harshly as he chuckled tired-out from his tantrum.

"H-how do you even know h-him?" I stuttered quietly as Harry glared down at me.

"He's the enemy."

A/N:
That picture of Zayn is putting me into fucking cardiac arrest RT if you agree