Chapter 17

After sensing some tension in the air between Ryan and I, Sharna made me follow her to her room to unpack.

"I really don't think I brought enough clothes. I mean I'm going to be here for like two months! Four suitcases is barely enough!" She frowned as she threw clothes out of her closet.

"But your closet was full before you were even here, hence the clothes I'm wearing." I said as I pointed down to myself.

"Yah those were my old clothes. You can have them." She said as she took them down off the hangers and chucked them at me all at once.

"Thanks." I grumbled as I pulled them off immediately while fixing my hair. "Ugh I really need to take a shower. I'll see you in a bit." I said as I carried the pile of clothes to the nearest bathroom. I fumbled with the door knob because of the giant jumble of clothes in my arms and once I finally got it open I shrieked. "Ahh! Do you not know how to lock a door?! Or say it's occupied!" I screamed as a boy with short brown hair looked out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Are you having a fashion show? Need me to judge your outfits?" He asked cockily as I rolled my eyes.

"Where's another bathroom? I need to take a shower." I demanded not in the mood for cocky boys.

"Why there's one right behind me. I won't peek." He said slyly as I flipped him the bird and walked downstairs. I finally found a bathroom hidden at the end of a hallway and immediately got in and locked the door. Once I finished my shower I picked through all the clothes Sharna had thrown towards me.

"Ew. Too skimpy. Too childish. No wonder she called these her old clothes." Finally I settled on a pair of boyfriend cut shorts, and a black short-sleeve crop top that went a little bit above my belly button.  I then pulled my hair up into a messy bun and found my way back to Sharna's room to ask for some makeup.

"I have just the thing! Can I give you a makeover?!" She squealed as she pulled out a duffle bag full of makeup.

"Uh-just some mascara will do." I said with wide eyes as she dug through her bag and pulled out eight different mascaras.

"Ok which one? I've got options! Cat eyes, wings, falsies-"

"I'll just take this one!" I said as I grabbed the one nearest to me and walked to the mirror to put it on. Just then there was a knock on the door and the boy who I ran into in the bathroom popped his head in.

"Tyler! Get out! We're having girl time!" Sharna grumbled as she dug into her makeup bag some more.

"Where are my pants?" Tyler asked nonchalantly as he looked around the room as if I wasn't even there.

"Probably in the car where you left them." Sharna said as my eyes went wide at what she could possibly be referencing to.

"Uh why don't you guys look in here. I'm going to take these clothes to Ryan's room." I said as I picked up my pile of clothes and headed towards the door. But before I could leave the room Tyler stopped my by placing his hand on my shoulder and spinning me around.

"By the way I give this outfit a ten." He smirked while winking at me.

"Oh yeah? And you want to know what I give a ten? YOUR FUCKING STUPIDNESS!" I screamed as I slammed the door in his face and walked to Ryan's room. I opened the door to see him sitting on the bed already staring at me.

"What was that all about?" He questioned making me close my eyes and sigh, not really knowing where that sudden outburst came myself.

"Tyler is a fucking pervert. Now where can I put these clothes?" I asked quickly changing the subject. Ryan pointed to a basket in the corner where I plopped them down immediately, my arms tired from all the weight.

"You do know the reason why I sent Sharna to the London Lowrider's place was to make sure you were safe, right?" Ryan said making me turn around and stare at him.

"No. I didn't know that. How could I? It's not like you had her come out and say 'Ryan sent me here to make sure you were ok.'"

"If I would've then you both would have been stuck there still."

"Well I'm stuck here so it's not much different. At least the boys were nice to me there unlike the ones here." I scoffed as I sat down on the chair in the corner.

"You're trying to tell me that they were nice to you? You've got to be out of your mind." Ryan chuckled as he laid back on the bed.

"They let me sleep in their beds and kept Harry away from me at all times. If thats not nice then I don't know what is."

"Taking you home would've nice."

"Then why did you come and bring me here?! See Ryan your story just doesn't make sense! I can't trust you until you actually tell me the truth!"

"It's for your own safety." He said as he got up and walked towards the door.

"Oh right its always about my safety, then explain why I've been kidnapped four times in under four years." I grumbled to myself as Ryan looked back at me with a glare.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow. Don't leave this room."

A/N:
So I had my first day of school today and in this brief 10 minute break I have given myself, I'm posting this chapter that I wrote yesterday, because I had a feeling I would get lots of homework tonight. I was right, and I already have a test tomorrow on the SECOND DAY OF SCHOOL. Can I just go tour with one direction instead?