Chapter 2

IM JUST GOING TO LIST OFF SOME THINGS THAT HAPPENED AT THE OTRA CONCERT I WENT TO THIS WEEKEND:
1. HARRY AND NIALL WAVED AT ME FROM THEIR CARS WHEN THEY WERE PULLING INTO THE STADIUM (HOLY SHRIFURHF I ABOUT HAD A HEART ATTACK)
2. LOUIS RIPPED LIAM'S SHIRT OPEN AND THEY SHOWED HIS ABS ON THE BIG SCREEN
3. HARRY MADE US SCREAM OH YEAH
4. NIALL SAID WE WERE HIS FAVORITE SHOW YET
5. LOUIS WAS SO SASSY I LOVED IT

AND IT WAS MY FIRST CONCERT EVER!

"Madeline, do you want me to walk you into work tonight?" Ryan asked cautiously as we walked out to our cars since school was done for the day.

"No...I mean I'm fine. I have been working at the office for about 6 months now. Is there a special occasion?" I asked quiet curious as I unlocked my car.

"No-no I just thought I'd offer since it gets dark quite early now that it's January."

"Oh well thanks for the offer Ryan but I think I can manage. Don't want to keep you held up too long. Il'l see you tomorrow! Bye doofus!" I smirked as I climbed into the car and looked out to see him rolling his eyes. I quickly pulled out of my parking spot and drove to the dentist office I'm currently interning for as apart of my pre-dental-school. The great part is that I actually get paid which means I can make money for my family because my mom hasn't been to work in ages.

"Hi Karen! Sorry I'm a bit late! That snow can be treacherous!" I exclaimed as I walked into the building, hung up my coat, and took my usual spot next to her desk.

"Hello dear, it's quite ok, wouldn't want to lose my favorite intern now would I?" She smiled as I looked through some of the paperwork she set on my desk. "I don't really have anything for you to do today other than sort through that paperwork. When you're done you can go home!" She said quickly as she walked off to work on a patient.

"Ok thank you!" I called after her as she disappeared around the corner. "Hmm new patients!" I exclaimed as I looked at the new list of people who joined our dentistry. I worked through the whole list (about 30 new patients total) and entered all their information into the computer.

"Peter Adams, age 29, no existing dental records, must be in for a cleaning ASAP. Josh Devine, age 27, needs temporary dentist for a year-long abroad study, will be in tomorrow for an appointment." I said as I typed in all of their names into the computer. I didn't finish until about 6:30, and it was already pitch black outside. "I'll be heading off Karen, I'll see you tomorrow! Have a good night!" I said as I ran outside into the frigid air and climbed in my car.

"Grandma I'm home!" I yelled as I dropped my bag on the floor and rested up against the door just as a knock was heard on it. I turned around confusedly and opened it to find Ryan standing there. "Ryan?"

"Hey! You forgot your folder at school today and I didn't know if you needed it or not so I decided I would drop it off just in case." He smiled as he handed it to me.

"Oh, thank you! I literally just got home! I probably would've worried till I fell asleep!"

"No problem...would you mind if I came in for a second and talked to you? I need to ask you something." He said quietly as if someone was listening.

"Uh yeah I guess, we can go back to my room if you want. I need to drop my stuff in there anyways." I said as I closed the door and led him through my grandma's house back to my room. "So what is it you wanted to ask me?"

"I was just wondering if you had heard anything about the...you know...London Lowriders lately?" He asked making me freeze and turn to glare at him.

"No. I haven't. You know I don't like talking about them, why are you bringing them up? They were put in jail once they were found in the house in Italy, you know that. I told you everything when we had dinner that one time, why do you want to talk about them again?" I asked coldly, hating he was even bringing them up.

"No Maddie, I know you don't like talking about them I didn't mean to make you upset. I just wanted to let you know that there has been a little talk that they could've possibly escaped again." He mumbled.

"Ryan this would've been all over the news if that happened. And it hasn't been. How can you be so sure? Are you pulling my leg so you can just walk me into work everyday?" I asked sarcastically earning a chuckle from him.

"No-no that's not why I'm telling you. I just wanted to make you aware of the fact that they've escaped before and could again, so you need to make sure you're on the lookout."

"Fuck fine you can walk me to work god damn it. Leave! I have homework to do!" I laughed as I pushed him out of my room and down the hall. I walked back down to my bedroom and laid on the bed as I took in the day. I then realized I should probably check the folder Ryan brought me to make sure I had everything. I sat up and grabbed it off the desk to look at it.

But it wasn't even mine...

A/N:
I'm posting all the videos from the show on my vine! PLEASE CHECK DEM OUT

VINE: Em's Edits
(My profile pic is a black and white Louis closeup)