Chapter 52

A/N: I just want to give a heads up that this is THE LONGEST CHAPTER of the entire book, and literally EVERYTHING up until this point is FINALLY explained. So my advice to you is, read SLOWLY and read EVERYTHING!

Knock-Knock. "Huh? What?! Come in!" I yelled as I sat up in bed. "Shit. I fell back asleep!" I screamed as Harry opened the door dressed in a tux.

"Were you still sleeping?" He asked as he quietly shut the door behind him and leant up against it.

"Yes! No! Well I woke up around five this morning and stayed up but I fell asleep at one and dear lord it's already three!" I groaned as I stood up and walked to my bathroom.

"Madeline if you're too tired-"

"No, no! I need to get out of here! I've been cooped up too long!" I said as I shut the bathroom door and changed into the clothes I had laid out earlier. They consisted of a pair of jean shorts, a plaid blouse, and some converse.

I quickly threw on some mascara before taking my hair out of the bun I had it in when I fell asleep last night.

"Do you want to just go to my place and watch a movie or something?" Harry asked as I walked back out looking at him confusedly.

"Not if you had something else planned before. I need to do something-"

"It's not the nicest weather so I don't really want to go do what I had planned...because it was outdoors and-" Right then a rumble of thunder sounded making me jump and Harry smirk.

"So a date indoors? And a movie sound alright?" He asked as I nodded my head fast.

"Let's get out of here before it starts raining." He said as I followed him down the stairs and outside into the limo before driving back over to his place and reaching the steps as the rain started to fall.

"So what movie did you have in mind?" I asked as he took me back to a part of his house I had never been in before. He called it the living room but by the size of the TV it was practically a theater. It had sound proof walls that drowned out the sound of the rain.

"Whichever one you want to watch." He replied as he turned the TV on and went to the streaming section. After looking for almost 10 minutes we pressed the random button and decided to watch whatever popped up.

It was some sappy love story where a woman worked at an animal shelter and a man who came in to adopt an animal fell in love. He'd keep coming back to buy dog treats when all he wanted to do was talk to her.

About a half an hour into the movie one of the chefs brought us out a giant bowl of popcorn and some pop. I happily munched on it as I watched the movie.

Once the movie got halfway the storyline started to fall and I found myself drifting off. I was laying with my head on the side arm of the couch as Harry sat in the middle.

"Do you want to know why I think Eric cheated on me?" I asked absentmindedly not paying attention to the movie anymore.

"Hmm?" Harry asked confusedly as he looked over at me.

"Because I told him I didn't want to have sex until marriage." I huffed as I grabbed another handful of popcorn and shoved it in my mouth.

Harry exhaled as he brought my legs across his lap where he rested his hands on my calves. At first I was kind of surprised by the sudden touch but being so dreamy and bored of the movie I let it slip by.

"He didn't deserve you Madeline...he was an asshole anyways." He mumbled as he rubbed and massaged my leg making me shut my eyes in pleasure.

After a few moments Harry shook his head and 'tsked' at the TV. "I can't believe they could treat animals so poorly." He said making me scoff.