Chapter 47

"Eggs, watermelon, bread, milk..." I trailed off as I furiously put together a grocery list in a matter of five minutes. I had slept in till about 9 am and gone down and eaten breakfast. But now that I had been up here for so long I was worried Harry would think I changed my mind about going grocery shopping. I snatched my purse off the bed, grocery list in hand, and walked down the stairs to find him already waiting by the front door.

"Got your list?" He asked as I waved it around in my hand. "Great. Be right back." He said as he snatched it out of my hand and walked out the front door.

"Wait where are you going? Why do you need my list?" I asked but he was already outside. I saw him hand it to Barry while they engaged in a short conversation before he walked back inside.

"Barry is going to go grocery shopping for you instead." Harry stated making me look at him incredulously.

"What? What if he doesn't know what brand or-"

"Nonsense. I made an extra list for him just in case."

"Really Harry? Why do you keep-" I started annoyed at him but he held up his hand making me stop speaking.

"Hush. Now I'm going to go change clothes and I'll be right back. Wait here." He said as he ran up the stairs and into his bedroom. After about a minute he came bounding down wearing a grey t-shirt and some skinny jeans. "Let's go." He said as he grabbed my wrist lightly and pulled me outside.

"What? Where are we going? I thought I was going grocery shopping!" I exclaimed as he took me around the side of the house to a garage. He punched in a passcode before it opened revealing a stunning black jeep. "Wow." I said as he climbed around and hopped in.

"Well are you coming?" He smirked as he cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Uh-yeah." I said as I walked over and climbed up into the jeep. "Where are we going?" I asked as he started it up and pulled out of the garage.

"Thought I'd show you around a bit so when your mom and grandma come down you'll know where some things are." He replied as pulled on his sunglasses and sped out onto the road.

"Ah!" I exclaimed as I held onto my purse for dear life as the wind whipped through my hair.

"Alright. Over here is the neighborhood town hall." He said as he pointed out his window to a building that looked to be the size of his house. "There's a pool and a tennis court there for the public. Down here is the strip mall." After we had driven around for about 45 minutes we pulled into a parking spot downtown and got out to walk through the streets.

"How long have you lived down here Harry?" I asked as we walked past the cutest little shops.

"About a year now. Took awhile to adjust to the weather, I'm used to the cold." He said as he pointed out a couple more stores. "Right up here is my favorite shop." He said as he stopped in front of it.

"A frozen yogurt shop?" I asked as I started laughing and he opened the door for me.

"What is there something wrong with a man liking frozen yogurt?" He asked as I smirked and walked inside.

"Will you let me pay?" I asked as he pulled his wallet out.

"Of course not. My coupon expires today and I need to use it." He said making me snort. "Now go order your yogurt and get the biggest size because then I get more punches." He said as I walked up to the counter awkwardly and ordered the birthday cake frozen yogurt. He walked up behind me and ordered the coffee toffee before handing his coupon to the worker. After she punched his new coupon she handed us our yogurt and we went and sat down. "Only eight more punches and I'll get another free one!" He said giddily making me shake my head at him.

"You're such a dork." I said as I took a bite and closed my eyes in pleasure. "God this is good."

"See why I come here so often?" He said as I nodded my head silently agreeing with him. "Why are you looking at me so weird?" He asked making me blink. I had dozed off staring straight at his face without even knowing it.

"Uh-I I'm trying to figure out how you went from a gun-enthusiast to a yogurt-enthusiast." I replied as he took the last bites out of his bowl and threw it away.

"Food becomes your friend when you're alone all the time." He said sounding like some girl on her period.

"I don't even think I'm going to be able to finish this. I'm already full!" I said as I pushed my bowl away from me and set the spoon down.

"No problem." He said as he took the spoon and shoved the last scoop of it into his mouth all in one. My eyes went wide as he smiled and threw the bowl away.

"You're going to regret that when you get a brain freeze." I chuckled as he rolled his eyes at me.

"I'm not going to get a-ah cold!" He said as scrunched his eyes shut and shook his head. "Let's go before I'm tempted to buy more." He said with his mouth still full of yogurt as we walked out of the shop and back to the jeep.

"I'm putting my hair up this time, you drive like a maniac." I said as he chuckled and got in. I began pulling my hair into a pony tail and looked over to see Harry doing the same. He looked over at me and smirked before winking and looking in the mirror.

"Let's go!" He said as he pulled out of the spot and sped down the road at raging speeds.

"You're insane Styles!"