Chapter 55

"So Maddie have any plans for today?" My grandma asked as we sat in the living room drinking some coffee.

"Not currently-" I said as my phone rang almost on cue. I looked over and the screen read "The sexiest man alive" making me scrunch up my nose and answer the call reluctantly. "Uh hello?"

"Hey Madeline how are you doing?" Harry asked through the phone making me roll my eyes.

"Really Harry? Sexiest man alive? Is that all you could come up with?"

"I think it's quite suitable actually." He said as I could picture him smirking right into the phone. "Are you busy?"

"No, I was actually trying to figure out what to do."

"Good because I'm outside your house right now and I'm taking you on that date I promised." He said casually making my eyes go wide.

"What? I have to get dressed and put makeup on and-"

"No, no makeup. Just wear whatever you have on, come outside, and get in the car."

"So you can wear suits but I can't wear makeup?"

"I don't have a suit on." He said making me huff.

"Fine. I'll be out in five minutes." I said as I looked out the window and he waved at me making me shake my head. "Well grandma, Harry's taking me out I guess."

"Now make sure you two are careful and don't get in trouble Maddie I mean it-"

"Grandma we're not teenagers. I'm sure whatever he has planned is completely mature."

"Mini golf?" I chuckled as we pulled up to the small course making me rethink my statement about how Harry was mature.

"Thought I'd start you out here before I took you on the big course."

"Right." I smirked. Little did he know that I used to play golf with my father all the time. He walked up to the front desk and paid for our round before grabbing two clubs and two balls. A blue one for me and an orange one for him.

"Here you go." He said as he handed me my putter and I thanked him. "Let me show you how to hold one of these." He said as he took us to the first hole and stood behind me. "You want to lock your pinky and index finger together like this." He said as he walked right up behind me so my back was touching his chest. He then pulled his arms around my body until his hands were resting on top of mine on the club. "Then you bring the club slowly back like this and then swing it forward." He said as he showed me the motion before taking his hands off of mine and stepped back. "Alright take a swing at it." He said as he leant up against a pole and I lined up with the hole. I took my swing and the next thing I knew, I had made a hole in one.

"Ha! Yes!" I said as fist pumped into the air and Harry looked at me with a skeptical look.

"Lucky shot." He smirked as I brushed my hair off my shoulders.

"I'd like to see you make that." I smirked.

"Gladly." He said as he walked over and lined up himself, before swinging and also making a hole in one. "Oh well would you look at that? I'd say we're both a bit lucky today."

"I'd say we've got a bit of some friendly competition."

"I'd have to agree."

"Did I ever tell you the story of how I grew up golfing with my father every weekend?" I smirked as we walked into Harry's house (it now nearing 10 pm).