Chapter Thirty Three

He was mine. The question was why did he want me? Out of all the fans he happened to pick me. I had a feeling this wasn't going to last long. But at the moment I felt amazing.

"Kitty?" I heard Trevor ask.

"Yeah?" I asked with a slight smile.

"I love you." He replied.

"I love you too." I said with a smile.

I heard everybody talking and laughing, I went to talk to everybody before our flight. I talked and laughed and for the first time in a long time it was real, I didn't have to fake anything.

Before I knew it was time to board the plane. Me, Trevor and Sammy walked together, I held one of Sammy's hands and Trevor held the other. We grabbed our bags and went to get on the plane. When we got there Trevor, Kian, Connor, Sam, Ricky and Jc got swarmed by fans. I was overwhelmed, and held onto Connor and Sammy and walked through as they talked to the fans. When it was over we got on the plane and sat down. I pulled out my phone and saw I had somebody follow me on twitter, It was the boys all of them followed me.

I scrolled through and checked everything and then I put my phone down and grabbed Trevor's hand and smiled. I leaned against him and drifted to sleep.

I woke up to Trevor lightly shaking me and telling me that we had arrived, I sat up tired and leaned over to him and said, "Already?"

He giggled and said, "Yes."

His smile melted me, I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and smiled grabbing my things. Trevor grabbed his things and picked up Sammy carrying her off the plane, I held his hand and walked off the plane. When we got off more fans gathered around us and I squeezed his hand. He stopped, hugged and talked to fans and we moved on. I few seconds later I felt my phone go off it was Instagram, Somebody had took a picture of Trevor, Sammy and I and posted it with the caption:

'Maybe Trevor's new girl? What do you guys think?'

I tapped a Trevor and said, "People are already posting, Maybe I should just hang back, If you don't want people to know I'm fine with it."

Trevor smiled and said, "No, Kitty it's fine, they'll find out anyways, they are smart."

I giggled and said, "Okay, are you going to tell them?"

He smiled and said, "Look at Twitter."

I pulled out my phone and saw he posted,

'Guys new video coming tonight, big news. Love you.'

I smiled and said, "You don't have to go through with this."

"Yes, I do and I wanted to know if you wanted to be in my video? Maybe?"

I smiled and nodded, "Of course."

We all climbed into a Uber and road to our hotel. When we got there we started grabbing our things when I saw Trevor talking to Sammy, I listened and heard her say, "Trevor, can you be my new daddy?"

I listened worried that Sammy may have overwhelmed him I heard him reply, "Of course sweetheart." I saw them hug and my heart melted.

We all walked up to the room and set our stuff down, Trevor then he started setting up lights and the camera, here we go.

---------

An; guys!!! can you do me the biggest favor and vote and comment and maybe tell your friends about this book :) Love you all!