Chapter Eighteen

I opened the text,

Hey just wondering wanna come hang out? Lemme know :)

I wrote back,

Yeah, sure just lemme get ready... be there soon.

After I sent the message I looked at Sammy and said, "You done?"

She nodded and smiled. I looked at her plate it still had at least half a plate that I knew we would probaly need later so I asked for a box and put all the left overs in the box. I then walked up to the front and payed our bill.

I walked out of the little place and held Sammy's hand as we walked back to the hotel. When we got to the hotel I opened the door and put the leftovers in the little fridge.

"Sammy, you remember the people you met yesterday?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said with a smile.

"Do you want to go see them again?" I asked.

"Yessss!!" She said happly.

I giggled and pulled out my phone to text Trevor.

Hey we are on our way over be there soon. :)

I got a text a few seconds later as we were walking out the door, I shut the door and checked my texts

Trevor: Okay wanna watch a movie?

Me: Sure sounds great I have to bring Sammy..

Trevor: Okay sounds good.

I grabbed Sammy up and walked down the road on our way to their house. We walked for a while and finally got there.

I looked at the front door scared, what if I was to early?,What if I was to late? I slowly raised my hand and knocked on the door.

"Coming!" I heard Jc yell from inside. I heard him laughing before opening the door, "Trevor!!! Your little girlfriend is here!"

I turned bright red, could they tell? I smiled and said, "Haha hey. Trevor asked me to come over for a movie."

I saw Trevor pop around the conner, "Yeah come on in."

I walked inside and followed him to his room still holding Sammy.

He looked at me and smiled, "What do you wanna watch?"

"Don't matter to me." I said with a smile.

"Well since Sammy is here what about..." He stopped to think, "What about, 'The Fox And The Hound'?"

I smiled and said, "Sure I love that movie it was my favorite when I was little."

We sat down and started watching the movie on the small little couch in the room. Sammy layed her head in my lap after a while and started to drift off, Trevor smiled at the slight, We watch the movie together and talked softly.

"So where exactly do you live?" He asked, "I mean like not to be creepy or anything just you don't ever tell me to come pick you up there or anything."

I smiled and said, "Well, you wanna know the truth?"

"Yeah." He said with a smile.

"Well, I moved out just thought I was old enough, and I have Sammy right now." I was still kinda telling the truth.

"Oh haha where are you right now?" He asked.

"Right now in a hotel, I'm trying to get a job.." Everything spilled out, I didn't mean to say all that.

"Aww, I'm sorry, if you ever need a place to stay text me. Okay?" He said looking at me worried.

I smiled and nodded.

We kept watching movies and talking for a while, I started feeling tired but I didn't want to leave. This was the perfect moment. I layed on his shoulder watching the movie.

But, I should of guessed it wouldn't last.