Chapter Twelve

Trevor and I walked out the door and started walking down the road to go get our smoothies, we walked at talked about random stuff, he told me how he films and the stupid things him and the boys do together.

He told me about all the pranks they pulled on each other and I laughed about it.

When we got to a little soomthie shop we went to open the door and noticed they were closed. I pounted playfully and gigged, "Awwwh, I wanted that smoothie!"

Trevor laughed and said, "Awwwwwh, me too!! We can always get some Starbucks though."

I giggled and before I knew what I was saying I half screamed, "Yasssss!!!"

Trevor looked over and lost it he started laughing so hard he had to sit on the ground. I blushed slightly I had no idea why I screamed yass.

After Trevor could stand up again we walked to Starbucks he asked me, "What do you want?" And smiled.

I smiled back and said, "An ice coffee please."

ordered and handed me my coffee I reached out and grabbed it, I felt my sleeve slip up and the lady working there just stared at me in shock.

I looked at Trevor to see if he noticed, he was just drinking his coffee, I let out a sigh.

We grabbed our coffee and walked out, he looked at me and said, "Kitty, do you wanna go to the park?"

I looked at him and smiled, "Yes, I would love to."