Chapter Fifty Two

An: Before I get started I know I left this at a very shitty place, but I was going through a rough patch. Depressed and what not, I didn't think it was good for my well being to write about this things at a time like that. I hope ya'll understand I love you all!

----------------------------------------------

Trevor's POV: 

I didn't know what to do Kitty hated me. I messed with her heart and now she hated me... I shouldn't of said anything. She trusted me, of all people ever she trusted me. I ruined it, she'll never trust again. How the fuck did I let her fall in love with me. I needed to fix it. I couldn't live knowing she hated me. I quickly got up and walked to the door of the room, what was I doing she wasn't going to hear me out. She would yell the second I stepped in, so I didn't step in. I reached up slowly and knocked lightly. Nobody answered, which I expected so I started talking hoping she'd hear me through the door. 

"Kitty. I am so sorry this is all my fault, I should have told you when I even started thinking about it. I shouldn't of let it go on so far. Please open up don't hate me." I started turning the doorknob while saying, "You are my best friend, I need y-" The door was now open. Nothing could take back what I just saw. My best friend, the one girl I ever opened up to was lifelessly hanging from the fan. 

I couldn't breathe, I felt like I was going to throw up. I wanted to call for help but I couldn't move, I was froze staring her in the face. I felt my body get heavy, then my knees couldn't hold me anymore I fell to the ground. At this point my voice was finally working I didn't even know I was yelling for a second until I heard "No! God please no! This isn't happening! Help!" I couldn't tell in anyone had heard me so again a bit louder this time I yelled "Help!!" 

It was a matter of seconds before Kian was next to me, it took him a second before he realized what happened. "Shit! Fuck!" I heard him screaming at he ran towards her body that was now pale. I couldn't believe this was happening! I did this! I made her feel so helpless she ended her life! I looked at the ground and cried even harder. I fucked up. I looked back up a moment later to see kian had cut the rope, she was now on the ground. I ran over and frantically tried to feel for a pulse but I didn't feel anything at all. I looked at the door way to see everyone else was standing there in shock. I couldn't help it, it just came out before I thought "Well don't fucking just stand there! Call 911!" Although I was harsh it snapped Jc out of his state of shock. I looked away and went back to Kitty as I heard him talking on the phone explaining everything. 

I lifted her head and pulled her to me, brushing her hair out of her face.... that beautiful face... I knew in my heart she was gone but I didn't want to believe it. I sat on the floor her head in my lap, stroking her hair and whispering over and over, "Kitty, I'm so sorry. I love you." 

It was only minutes before I heard sirens in the distance, I felt helpless. I wanted so bad for them to come here and tell me they needed to do something simple that would fix her and she'd be standing right here next to me. But I knew that wasn't the case. I sat crying, waiting and whispering to her lifeless cold body.

After a while the ambulance was here and we were getting pushed to the side. But I knew right away when they came in, it was all over, I wasn't getting her back. The words confirmed it, I didn't hear much of the speech I only heard, "I'm so sorry. It was too late."

I tried to prepare myself for those words when it first happened, I thought I had.. But I hadn't I broke down and started crying again. Connor came over to me in tear and hugged me, "I know.. I know.." he muttered under his breath, "I'm sorry.."