Chapter Thirty Five

He called me perfect. Me? I smiled and said, "I'm really not, but thanks."
Trevor looked at me and whispered in my ear, "Well you're are perfect to me and that's all that matters."
He leaned over and pecked me on the lips, when he pulled away I smiled.
I looked at Sammy who had her bathing suit on ready to swim , I smiled and picked her up.
"Hey beautiful!" Trevor cooed to Sammy.
She smiled and shook her head, "I'm not beautiful!" She insisted.
"Bull! You're beautiful!" I replied with a warm smile.
Trevor smiled and declared, "You are both the most beautiful girls I've met."
I smiled and grabbed his hand and Sammy's, we talked and giggled as we walked down to the pool. I had my phone and and book in one hand ready to go, I looked down at my leg and realized you should see some if my darker scars still, I panicked, but realized Trevor hadn't noticed. We walked through the lobby and past a little girl with bleach blonde hair and a cute sundress on. She smiled and waved at as , so naturally I waved back smiling warmly. She was tugging at a mans arm asking if she could go talk to us, he kept asking her to sit still until they got a room.
I looked at Trevor and said, "Hey you go ahead I'll meet you there." He smiled looking a bit confused but agreeded.
I slowly walked up to the little girl and who I was guessing her father was and smiled , "You're daughter is very beautiful." I said to the man.
He looked frazzled, but looked up at me with a smile, "She is isn't she?" He relied.
I bent down and looked at her, "And what is your name sweetie?" I said warmly with a giggle.
She smiled and twirled her hair, "My name is Lillian, but you can call me Lilly."
"Hello Lilly! You know we'll be at the pool for a while maybe if your daddy agrees you could both come down for a while." I suggested.
I looked at her father who smiled and nodded whilst saying, "Sounds great."
I told them goodbye and walked to the pool area. I walked in to see Trevor teaching Sammy to swim.
------------
Guys I'm sorry I took so long xc