Chapter Forty Two

Trevors POV: 

I sat hopeless on my bed knowing that it was my fault. I let this happen, I may not have known that it was happening... but it happened with me in the same hotel. I could never forgive myself if we never found her. I heard a noise and listened closer, it was a siren getting closer. I jumped up and run outside hoping maybe they found her and she was coming home... but the police car just kept driving.. I fell the the ground and began to cry again when my phone started to ring, I wiped my tears and pulled out my phone is was Jc. I ignored the call and put it back in my pocket. I felt my phone vibrate a few times, so I pulled my phone out, I text from Jc, and another from Jc. I looked at the message that read:

"Dude Trevor there is this guy that is having a search party for Kitty, Get over here." 

The next one was instructions on how to get to the location. I looked at them and deiced that I should go, even though I was almost 100% sure we wouldn't find her. I put the information into the GPS and got ready with Sammy. I had Connor drive and we were there within minutes. 

I got out and helped Sammy, I looked at Connor, "Thanks for the ride..." 

He looked at me, " No problem, I was gonna look too. We all miss her Trev." I gave a helpless smile and thanked him. Looking around I saw how many people had shown up, most of these people didnt even know Kitty but they were still there. I walked over and joined the group. I saw a man standing giving orders on where we should look. I listened as the man talked. I just wanted Kitty...

After the man had stopped talking I walked over to him and carefully said, "Hello sir? My name is Trevor, I'm.... Kitty's boyfriend. I just wanted to say, thank you so much for this." 

The man looked at me and gave me a smile there was just something I didn't trust about him, He reached out and shook my hand the man smelled of beer and liquor. " I'm Tom." The man said, "And its no trouble at all."

~~~~~~~~~

AN: Trevor meeting the man that has Kitty?! WHAT NOW?!