Chapter Thirteen

We grabbed our drinks and walked to the park. We talked and laughed about stupid little things. The whole time I could feel that I was blushing the whole time.

I kept trying to hide my face but it wasn't working. Trevor looked at me and smiled, my heart skipped.

"Oh my god does he see me blushing?!? Shit!" I thought to myself.

I looked at him and giggled.

He smiled back and said, "I'll race you to the swings!!"

"Oh you're on!" I replied with a slight giggle. I pushed past him and started running for the swings.

We ran all the way there, it was a tie but I didn't care.

I still couldn't believe it was happening. He was so perfect how was he talking to me of all people? I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back.

Trevor ran over to a swing and screamed, "This is my swing!!! I clam it!!!"

I looked at him and raised a eyebrow slightly and laughed.

He laughed and started swinging singing to himself softly.

I smiled thinking of all the times I sat in front of the computer wishing I could hear him sing to me.

He swung higher and higher until he couldn't anymore. Then he just stopped and let himself swing.

I giggled and sat on a swing and pushed myself back and forth a little.

Trevor looked at me and said, "So how are you?"

I smiled at him and said, "Great, what about you." I lied through my teeth.

"It's great, me and the boys are going on tour and stuff so...." His voice trailed off at the end.

I laughed and said, "So...is it weird not having Connor anymore."

He half smiled and said, "Well kinda, but he still hangs with us."

"Well, at least you still see him, and you talk." I smiled and looked into his eyes.

He looked into mine and smiled, I couldn't help it, I smiled back.

I was in a daze when I heard his phone go off. He looked at the notifications and smiled. He clicked and swiped a few times and his smile faded.

"Trevor, what's wrong..." I said with a small pout.

"Nothing...just some people on a video I posted.." He said, he acted like it didn't bug him but, I could tell it really hurt him.

I pouted and replied, "Don't listen to them they're assholes okay?"

He smiled like he couldn't believe I said that.

I giggled slightly and stood up and walked over to him and hugged him while he sitting on the swing. He hugged me back and stood up.

He let go and looked me in the eyes and scrunched his nose. I laughed and scrunched my nose back, then I ran up and tickled him.

He giggled and said, "Oh no!!! You better run!!"

I looked at him and smiled and started running from him. I couldn't stop giggling, I ran and turned around to look and him. He came behind me and grabbed me, lifting me up and smiled. Then he softly set me down and started tickling me. I laughed and giggled telling him to stop.

He laughed, stopped and sat down next to me. I pulled him down and stared at the sky, the sun was just setting and it looked perfect. This moment was perfect. I never wanted to move.