Chapter Twenty Five

I looked around what did he know? All I knew is I wasn't sticking around to find out. I pushed him farther and ran to Trevor's room. I sat on the floor and thought about it for a while. Finally I pulled my mind together and walked up to him.
I looked at him I felt my heart pounding but I knew I had to fund out what he knew, "Hey, umm can we talk?"
He looked down to me and said, "Yeah."
I grabbed his arm and brought him to the bathroom and locked the door.
I wasted no time at all, "What do you know? You don't know anything about me okay?! Don't act like you do okay?!"
He looked at me and said, "I do Kitty, I know a lot I can tell when I look into your eyes, your hiding your feelings. I'm here for you okay?"
I looked at the floor and shook my head, "I'm fine, trust me." I've gotten really good at lying to people about things like that. "I promise.." More lies.
He looked at me with worry, "Kitty talk to me. I'm here I can tell your lying please don't fucking lie to me."
I looked at him and freaked out I don't know why but I did, "You don't know me! You wouldn't know if I was okay or if I wasn't! So don't come around acting like you do! Everyone does this fake ass act where they act like they care and when I need them the most, guess what they aren't there or they are to busy for me. I'm sick of it okay?! Just stay out of it!" I didn't realize I was screaming until after I was done I didn't care I fell to the floor and started to cry. He looked at me on the floor and sunk down next to me and pulled me close I pulled away still crying. "Stop, I'm just gonna drag you down with me!"
He snapped, "Kitty, stop! I'm here your not dragging me down!" I felt his arms wrap around me again, "Your so.... So... Well.... Beautiful...."