Chapter Forty Eight

AN: Guys real quick before I get into this, for personal reasons I haven't been updating that often but I think most of it is over now cx so I'll write more. Love you

Time skip: One month 

Kitty's POV:

It had been a month since I had come home and it was okay.. I still was scared at all times that somebody was right around the corner waiting to grab me and run. I knew that it wasn't really that way but the closer and closer the day of court got the more I worried. It was only tomorrow, this would tell me where this man ended up. What was going to happen with my life. I was still very skinny. Mostly because I no longer wanted to gain anymore weight. I was now 5 foot and 97 pounds. But, I had the body I wanted. It didn't really matter to me that I was unhealthy. I was perfect in my mind. 

I sat on the end of the bed putting my shoes on so I could go for a run. When Trevor came in, he looked broken and upset. I felt my stomach drop. 

"Kitty can we talk?" He asked looking at the floor.

"Sure.. what's up? Everything okay?" I asked softly, hoping it was just something small.

"Kitty... I think I'm gay.... or Bi? I'm not really sure.... I just... I know that I do like guys... and I really really hope you understand..." He said grabbing my hand.

I pulled my hand back and stood up in shock, I didn't think I had heard him right. But as I went over it in my head I realized I had... this was him breaking up with me. I completely understood. But none the less it still hurt. I slowly turned out of the room and walked through the house tears in my eyes, ignoring everyone trying to talk to me. I walked out the front door and down the road.. I just had to be away from him. I felt lost, I loved him and I couldn't make him feel worse seeing me cry. I started walking around, after a while I ended up in the park... the same park we had so much fun at... I slowly walked over to the swings and sat down. I then let everything out... I cried alone in the park. Why did I fall for him... why didn't I just say no... stayed friends and this wouldn't have been so hard. He made me believe he loved me... and now everything was crashing down.. Nowhere to turn, nowhere to run.

I was sitting in the park crying to myself softly when I heard my phone ring, I slowly pulled it out of my pocket to see Connor was calling.. I sent him to voicemail and sat for a while longer trying to figure out the best way to go about this. After a hour I decided it was probably best to talk it out with him. I slowly started walking home trying to figure out what to say...

After walking at a snails pace all the way home I got there and walked in, Trevor still was sitting in the same spot on the bed. I walked over and sat next to him and said, "Trevor... what are we going to do?" 

He looked up at me and said, "Kitty I do love you... I just don't know whats going on right now.. Maybe I need some time to figure myself out?.. If that's okay.."

I nodded, "You take all the time you need... if it's with me or not I just want you to be happy.." I smiled slightly and he did too. He wiped a tear away from my eye as it was falling. I was trying so hard to support him. 

"Hey.. no matter what I'm here for you. You know that right?" He asked me. I wanted to scream no but instead I smirked and nodded. 

He got up and pulled me up into a tight hug before leaving and closing the door behind him. I was left alone in the room to think. After a few minutes I got a text from Connor that read:

Connor: Kitty? Can I come talk to you?

I looked at it and sighed, I really didn't want to see anybody but I finally just told him yes. I prepared myself for this emotional roller coaster. 

AN: Guys I know some of you are gonna hate me for this. But I just think that if Trev came out I should respect that and work it in! Trust me this isn't the end though! Keep reading just trust me! Love you guys!

~ Updated April 2nd 2016 ~