Chapter Twenty Three

Shout out to @andrealozano6_isbae go read his book! Help him and follow him. Sorry its short I'm in spanish writing this.
---------------------
The next morning I woke up and looked around I saw Sammy sleeping on the floor and Trevor shirtless making breakfast. I got up quietly and jumped on his back he caught me and pulled me to the front of him.
He looked at me and half smiled, "Can I talk to you about something?" He asked.
"Sure anything what's up?" I said with a weak smile.
"Why did you run away?" He said his voice trailing off.
I pushed it away and replied with, "What's for breakfast?"
I guess he could tell I didn't wanna talk about it, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and said, "Well for me and Sammy; eggs and toast."
I looked at him and pouted, "What about me??"
He smiled and said, "Whatever you want beautiful."
I looked at the floor I knew I was blushing, I couldn't help it. "I just want something light, I'm on a diet."
He looked at me and frowned, "You're perfect you don't need to go on a diet if anybody tells you different they must be blind."
"I'm far from perfect, just forget it I'm not even that hungry. Thanks though." I got up and walked to the bathroom and sat on the floor. I looked down and started thinking about all the things people had told me. Maybe I was just a worthless piece of shit. Maybe I was ugly and fat. Maybe I was a waste of space maybe I should die. I don't deserve to live.