Chapter Eleven

We all went and sat on the couch, I sat not to Trevor I did have a crush on him but I knew he couldn't like me I was one of millions of fans. Jessie sat next to Sam and we started talking about random stuff. I started sweating it was pretty hot it was about 90 dagrees out, I knew I couldn't take the jacket thing off.

I sat and suffered through it for a while. Finally I stood up and asked, "Hey, ummm where is your bathroom?"

Trevor giggled and pointed down the hall, "Down the hall on the left."

I looked at him and my face went red, "Thanks." I walked down the hall and walked to the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom I walked inside closed the door and took the jacket off. I looked at my arms that were covered in cuts my arms were so covered I couldn't see the my skin color. It was just cuts.

I sat on the floor and tried to cool down. I sat for a while before somebody knocked on the door, I looked around grabbed the jacket and through it on while saying, "One minute!!" I went or the the toilet and flushed it. I ran the water so it semmed like I was using the bathroom. Then I open the door and saw Sam standing there.

"Oh, Hey.. sorry I had to fix my make-up.." I said and walked out.

Sam looked at me and watched me pass. He suddenly grabbed my sleeve and said, "You have something on you're arm."

I pulled away quikly without thinking. I relized how weird that must look so I just said, "Oh, thanks.." and pulled a lttle fuzz ball off my arm.

He looked at me for a second and finally smiled, I smiled back and walked back to the living room.

I went and sat back down. I looked at everybody still talking and I sat back and just looked at my hands.

I didn't want to say anything to embarass myself.

I looked around and looked at Trevor he was being pretty quite to I didn't know why but he was, It isn't like him he usally is loud and out going.

I looked at the floor while they still talked. I felt somebody tapping me on the shoulder, I turned and saw Trevor, he look at me and whispered, "Do you wanna maybe, go get a smoothie with me?"

I looked at him and smiled, "I'd love to."

He smiled and stood up, "Me and ummm, sorry whats you're name?"

I giggled and said, "I'm Kitty."

He blushed and said, "Me and Kitty are going to go get soomthies. Okay?"

Kain winked at him and said, "Okay, go ahead."

That made Trevor blush even more. He shook his head and we walked outside to get smoothies.