Chapter Twenty Nine

I pushed past Connor with tears in my eyes and ran into Trevor's room without saying anything to him. I sat on his bed and curled into a ball and sobbed. I didn't know what to do. He was going to come after me. I made a choice.... In three days I was gone. For good. These last days would be my goodbye. I curled up in Trevor's bed pulling his pillow close, taking in the smell. I never wanted to forget him. Ever.
I cried for what seemed like hours before Trevor walked in with Sammy.  I quickly sat up and whipped my tears and looked at him. I felt weak and sick. I held onto him and pressed my body into him. I was going to miss him. But I knew it was best for Sammy if I was gone. I've put her through so much. She didn't deserve it.
"Trevor?" I said in a horse voice.
He looked at me and said, "Yes Kitty?"
I loved him.... But I couldn't mange to say it so I said, "Never mind."
"Are you sure." He said with worry.
"I'm sure." I replied.
After sitting and talking for a few hours Trevor brought up that him and the boys were going on tour in a day. Tomorrow.
"What?!" I screamed I didn't mean to sound upset. But I was. I now had to fit everything into one day. The last days ever with them. To make the most of things.
"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier." Trevor said feeling guilty.
I felt bad and replied with, "Its fine I'm just going to miss you.." I trailed off.
"Well its not goodbye forever you'll be here when I get back!" He said happily.
I smiled and nodded , knowing I wouldn't be here...
The rest of the day all if us went to the movies and walked around. All day knowing this was it. The last thing we did was went to the movies and watched a scary movie. The whole time I clung onto Trevor and jumped when anything happened. I felt him pull me closer when I was scared. It made me feel so safe.
After the movies we all called a uber and all went into it car and talked. It was about 11 pm Sammy fell asleep on me and I was leaning against Trevor. I felt myself drift off, I didn't mean to but I couldn't help it. I half opened my eyes when I felt the car stop and the boys climbed out.
Connor grabbed Sammy and I stood up. Trevor walked over to me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.
He carried me into his room and set me on his bed gently. He then climbed in next to me and we fell asleep.
The dream:
I am with trevor laughing and joking when suddenly, my father come over the corner screaming he's covered blood. Holding Sammy ... Dead.... I scream as he comes after me.

I wake up screaming and crying, I feel Trevor grab me around my waist and pull me closer.
"Kitty, its okay. It was just a dream your fine I'd never let anything happen to you." He strokes my head and starts to sing to me. His singing quickly drifted me back to sleep.
The next morning I turn around to Trevor sitting in bed packing. He doesn't notice that I'm awake, so I just lay watching him pack, he's so cute. I slowly get up and hug him from behind. "I'm going to miss you." I whisper.
Trevor stopped packing and said,"I'll miss you too. But I'll be back in two weeks!" I saw his smile and couldn't help but smile back.
He looked at me and said, "So are you hungry?"
I knew I was but I wasn't going to eat so I shook my head and said, "No I'm fine, thanks." I smiled.
"Okay, I'm gonna make something if you change your mind, let me know."
I nodded and smiled. He walked out and I heard him talking to Sammy and asking if she was hungry.
Of course she said yes, so I heard Trevor ratting around and finding things to cook and to cook with. I changed into shorts and a new tee with a baggy pull over jacket and walked into the kitchen there I saw Sammy sitting and Trevor talking to her. I walked up behind him and hugged him from behind and squished him into me.
"I don't want you to leave me.." I said in a whisper.
"I'm not leaving forever, I'll be back soon, I promise." He replied.
"I'm going to miss you..." I said to him feeling tears in my eyes.
"I'm going to miss you too." He said as he turned around and hugged me tightly.
He finished cooking and him and eating with Sammy, we then went back into his bedroom and I helped him pack and we talked.
Before I knew it, he had to go. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and hugged him ad tight as possible. I hugged the boys, Jc hugged me and hugged Sammy, Connor smiled and hugged us both, Sam awkwardly hugged us and kian smiled and said with his weird scrunched up face, "High five dudeee." Sammy gave him a high five and they left.
We were alone... All alone again.
The rest of the day me and Sammy pretty much watched movies in Trevor's room. I texted him all day and told him what we were doing. Two weeks to kill alone.