Chapter Forty Five

(An: Guys! The closer and closer I get to the end it makes me so sad, but it's bitter sweet! This will be the first book EVER that I finished! I get tired of the idea of the book after a while so... I give up haha. Love you all! )

I woke up with a jolt, I sat up and looked around. I just had a odd feeling something wasn't right. I tried to get out of Trevor's grasp but, he pulled me in tighter. " Babe?" He asked in his sexy sleepy voice, " Are you okay?" 

I sat for a second and decided to tell him the truth for once, " No... Somethings not right I feel like somebody's here.. I'm scared." 

I felt him wiggle around and sit up, letting me out of his grasp, " I'll look, stay here." I couldn't see anything as the room was pitch black. 

" Okay.." I replied still uneasy. 

I listened as he walked around with a flashlight app on his phone, as he didn't want to wake Sammy. He came to the couch and let out a gasp, I felt my heart drop... All I could think was, Sammy was gone. To my surprise he laughed moments later and flipped on the light, Sammy was sleeping on the couch with Jc on the other and Kian next to her. On the floor Sam, Connor and Ricky were sleeping. I looked at the clock, it was 6 am, the sun was just coming up. I stood up and opened the shades. I looked at Trevor and said, " Today I can go home if they didn't find anything wrong." 

He smiled, " I know." Trevor walked over to me and pulled me in close and kissed me. 

I pulled away, " I'm gross looking.. You don't have to kiss me.." I replied thinking of how gross my body was. Beaten and skinny.

" I know I don't have to." Trevor giggled, " But I want to, and you are not gross! You are amazing." 

He leaned in and kissed me again, "Hey! People are trying to sleep over here!" Sam joked, " So unless I'm getting a good morning kiss too, get a room." He puckered his lips and giggled, I laughed back but Trevor gave him a warning look.  The other boys were waking up now. 

" Yeah we're a package deal dude!" Kian said doing his crab face, " Gemme kiss duuuude" 

I laughed even harder now. I couldn't breathe I was laughing to hard as his and Jc did the crab face and walk chanting, " Yeah duuude, gemme kisses! Mauh!" 

Once they all stopped joking I calmed down, everyone was up now, " Hey.. Umm.. Can we see if I can get signed out? I'm starving... literally.." 

Everyone agreed and we walked down to the front desk, " Hello, can I help you?" The woman asked. 

I spoke, " Hey, I have a few questions. First am I able to be signed out today? And second, what room is Callie in? The girl I came in with?"

The lady at the front desk smiled and said, " Yes you are able to, we will want to check back in with you, but you can go home today. And Callie? Let me check." She went onto a computer and typed a few things before directing me to the right room. 

I looked at the boys, " I-I have to do this part by myself can you guys wait out here?" The boys nodded and agreed to wait. I carefully walked over to her door and knocked.

I heard the voice of Callie behind the door, " Wh-Who is it?" She asked, I could tell she was still shaken.

" It's Kitty... Can I come in?" 

I heard moving around before she finally spoke, "Yeah.. Are you alone?" 

"Yeah I made the boys wait down the hall." I responded softly.  I opened the door and came in to see her sitting there, she was in bad shape. The difference was it was everywhere but her face, Tom had made it where he could take her places and nobody would know. I felt my heart drop. After all this time I could see her, and talk to her. I could say anything. But instead she started crying. Which lead me to cry. I walked over and hugged her. 

"Hey..." I said through tears, " We're okay.. We're okay.." I tried my best to calm her. 

After a while we calmed down, she looked at me and said, "You'll be okay.. I have nobody.." 

I frowned, " There has to be someone. Aren't your friends and family still out there?" I asked.

"Ha... I doubt it.. and even if they were, I wouldn't know how to talk to them. It's not like I know their numbers, or where they are anymore." 

We sat and talked for a while. I felt bad but there was nothing I could do. I finished talking to her before walking out and finding Trevor. "We need to help her.." I said tears building up.

" What do you mean? How?" He asked looking into my eyes. 

" I have an idea, follow me." I replied before walking away.