Chapter Nine Wow

I woke up and looked around we were just stopping we where finally here! I looked at my phone it was now 4 pm. I looked at Jessie who had fallen asleep on the way.

I unbuckled and shook Jessie's shoulder and said, "Jess we are here!"

She looked up sleeply and smiled, "I can't wait to see everybody!!!"

I smiled and said, "Yah!"

Me and Jessie had until 5 to get ready so we went to our hotel room that Jessie's mother got for us and put on our outfits. Jessie came out in a little black dress that showed every curve of her skinny body. Her brown wavey hair was loose and flowing. She looked perfect. I had no idea how I could look good next to her.

I went in the bathroom and pulled up my bag and looked for the right outfit. I sooner or later found the two shirts Jess picked out and a pair of short shorts. I pulled them on and looked at myself. I felt ugly still. I pulled my makeup bag out and put on black eyelinner and black eyeshadow in a smokey eye look. I put on lip gloss and walked out of the bathroom.

Jessie looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and sat on the bed to talk to her.

We talked until it was time for the concert. We gathered all our stuff and walked out the door the Jessie's mom so she could drive us there.

We got in the car and Jessie's mom drove us there. It felt like forever!

When we finally got there I pulled out my ticket and me and Jess walked to the dude that was letting everybody in. Me and Jess showed him the tickets and he let us in. We pushed all the way up the the front and waited for it to begin.

After about 20 mins they boys came out and everybody started screaming. I couldn't help it and I sceamed to.

They started being their stupid selves and jumped around and made jokes. Then Trevor came out and started singing. I started fangirling and jumping up and down, I looked stupid but I didn't care.

I saw Trevor walking towards me, I stuck out my hand and he high-fived me. I couldn't help it I felt the room go dark and I felt myself fall to the floor. Great I fainted in front of all these people....