Chapter Twenty Eight

Guess whattttt?!? I'm gonna keep writing!
----------------

I didn't want to leave the bathroom, what if he saw me?
I stood for a second and picked up Sammy and said, "Put your head against me and hide your face and don't talk okay?"
She saw I was panicked and nodded. Once I was ready I walked out with my head down. I walked by him up to Trevor and whispered , "Ready?"
He smiled grabbed my hand and walked out.
Once outside I let out a sigh of relief, and started walking as fast as possible.
After a while we got back to the house, I set Sammy down shaking and sat down.
Trevor sat next to me and said, "Kitty are you sure something's not going on, I could help."
I smiled and said, "Nothing, its fine just not feeling well."
He smiled and said, "Okay."
I looked at him and said, "Thanks though, for caring it means a lot. I have to shower wanna watch TV when I'm out?"
He smiled and nodded. Then walked back to his room and came out holding something. He walked up to me and said, "I've got two of these one was slightly to small so it may fit you."
I looked at the set if clothes and took it, it was a sweat set with a jacket that had a laughing/crying emoji and black sweat pants. He handed then to me and I smiled to thank him. I then grabbed all my stuff and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I looked in the mirror at my face, ugly... I took my shirt off.... Fat, nasty, and gross. I took my pants off... No thigh gap just fat... I then started to cry silently and walked over to the toilet. I'm not skinny enough. I need to be perfect.
I leaned over the toilet and stuck my finger down my throat forcing myself to vomit, then I looked at my arms... Still overed in cuts and scars. I slowly got into the shower and washed still crying.
After I was done I was still crying I did my best to stop and calm down. I looked at my phone, one missed call from a unknown number. Wrapped in my towel still I called it back. It rang twice before somebody picked up.
"Hello?" I asked
"You little fucking cunt I know were you are I followed you, just wait until I get my hands on you. I'll kill you!" My father screamed and hung up. I kept my phone to ny ear in shock , my towel fell. I was going to die...
I was shook out of my phase when I heard a knock, "One second!" I yelled shakily.
"Okay." I heard Connor say from outside the door.
I quickly got dressed and walked out pushing past him.