Chapter Nineteen

I grabbed my phone and looked at my texts. It was my dad. It seems like everytime something is going good he has to come along and ruin it. 

Dad: I know you took her and I will not rest until I find her, I will kill you Kitty.

I looked at my phone not knowing what to do, I was so scared. But I couldn't tell anybody I didn't wanna ruin anybody elses life. I sat there not knowing what to do or say. I only knew one thing: I hated him and I loved Sammy so he was never getting her if I could help it.

I looked at Trevor and said, "Ummm....I think me and Sammy have to go, I'm sorry." 

He looked at me as if he was sad, "Oh okay...we should hang out again tomorrow,"

I looked at him and forced a smile and replied, "Yah if we have enough time sure," 

He looked at me and looked into my eyes for a second, I got scared and turned and grabbed Sammy then said my goodbyes and hugged him, Sam, Kian, Ricky, Conner, and Jc. Then I walked out the door and half ran back to the hotel while carring Sammy.

I didn't know what to do all I knew is I needed to get away from LA. I needed to pack my bags and leave for good. Leave Trevor, Sam, Kian, Jc, Conner and Ricky all for the greater good.

I put Sammy on the bed when we got there and started packing, I heard her say softly, "Where are we going now Kitty?"

I looked at her with tears forming in my eyes, "I don't know anymore."

------------------------

Super short sorry been super busy love all of you who are reading and enjoying lol I know I suck but, Yah I'm trying as hard as I can. Love you all :)