Chapter Sixteen

I turned to them and smiled slightly, I wanted to just brake down and cry insteaed I just said, "Ummm, I think it's best if we just go home."

"Oh, okay. It's not a problem, just call if you change your mind." Trevor said softly.

I looked back and nodded with a smile. I then walked over to the couch and picked up Sammy and grabbed our bags.

I walked holding Sammy tryimg to find a good hotel for about a hour, finally I walked into a random hotel and walked up to the front desk.

 I looked at the lady at the counter as she typed away on the computer, she looked out from the sceen after a couple seconds, she smiled sweetly and said, "Hello my name is Cassie, welcome to the Crazy 8 hotel, how can I help you?"

 I looked at her and smiled, "Yes we need the cheapest room please."

She looked back down at the computer and started typing, after a while she looked up and said, "Okay at the moment the cheapest room is $50 for a two bed and one bathroom."

I sighed slightly and said, "We'll take it."

She smiled as I handed her the money, she gave me the room key and told us if we needed anything to just ask.

I walked until I found our room then I walked in and put Sammy in a bed, then I walked around and sat on the other bed and pulled out my phone, I had a text from Trevor saying,

Hey had a great time today hopfully we can hang out again tomorrow.

I smiled at the phone and wrote,

Yah that'd be great.

We talked for another hour and before I knew it, it was already 1:00 am

I told him I was going to bed and turned off my phone and put it on the charger. Then I locked the doors and windows and went to sleep.