Chapter Forty Seven

I slowly opened my eyes and turned around to look at Trevor, but he wasn't there. At first I started to panic, I had to take a second and listen around me. As I listened I heard Connor and Trevor laughing with a Tv on. I let out a sigh, and slowly sat up in bed. I felt my head start to pound, I figured it was just from being to thin, so I pulled the blanket off and grabbed one of Trevor's sweatshirts before throwing my hair up into a bun and walking out to the living room.

Trevor and Connor were talking and giggling as I entered, I didn't say anything and let them talk. Sammy, Jc, Sam, and Kian were on the floor messing around. I smiled to myself seeing them messing around, Sammy was happy. Sam saw me first and exclaimed, "Good morning beautiful!"

I giggled a bit and replied, "Morning Sam." I looked over a Trevor who gave Sam a dirty look, I knew he was probably upset so I walked over and wrapped my arms around the back of him hugging him for a second before saying, "Hey I'm gonna make something to eat." Everyone nodded and I walked over and got out some eggs, I went on my own and made some eggs, with toast and jam. I asked if anybody was hungry but they all declined.

Once I was done cooking I made myself and plate and went to sit and eat, I could feel my mouth watering as I pulled out and chair and sat down, I started eating enjoying every bite. It wasn't long before I was full. I managed to get down one egg sunny side up, and a piece of toast and jam. I felt stuffed, even though I knew I should be able to eat more. My body was just bouncing back. I stood up and slowly pushed my chair back in, then carried the plate to the trash throwing away all extra food and setting the plate into the sink.

I started walking back over to the couch to watch Tv when Trevor gently grabbed my arm to stop me. I looked at him confused and said, "Trev? What's going on?"

"Remember the night you were, well.. kidnapped?" He started, "I found your phone there in the room on the floor, I had been holding onto it. I tried to unlock it, to call somebody who may know something but, you have a difficult password.." He laughed nervously and handed me my phone.

I slowly grabbed my phone and looked at him, I felt myself blushing as I said, "My password is the day you asked me out.." I saw him smiled and giggle to himself for a second.

Trevor and I talked for a second before he looked at me and said, "Crap! I didn't let everyone know you were okay!"

I looked at him puzzled for a second, "Everyone?" I asked. "Who's everyone?"

He smiled and looked at the ground, "I tweeted about it.. I'm sorry.. I was just-"

I cut him off with a kiss,once I pulled away I replied, "Trev, It's okay... You were just trying to help."

After I let him know it was okay, he pulled out his phone and started typing. I was guessing he was tweeting. Seconds later my phone went off, I unlocked my phone and saw that he tweeted:

Thank you so much guys! She's home! I love you all so much.

I smiled and retweeted it, I started looking at old alerts. I clicked on the notifications on twitter and saw I had thousands of followers now. I gasped at how many I had. How on earth did they even find my twitter? I didn't think to hard about it, instead I opened up my Dm's and started looking, I never had any but this time I had to many to count. I started scrolling to the bottom to reply to the older Dm's. A lot of them were things like 'Oh you are Trev are goals' 'You are so lucky' and things like that, as I got farther up I started seeing things like 'If you see this, they must have found you! yay!". I smiled at how nice everyone was. I loved the fan base that I am..was? Apart of.

~~~~~~~
AN: I WAS GOING TO WRITE THIS LONGER BUT DIDN'T GET A CHANCE MORE SOON
UPDATED MARCH 20TH 2016 ❤

ONE MORE THING! I'm going to be writing a new book after this one. So if you would like, Follow me to know when I post it! Love y'all