Chapter Fifteen

I saw the car and with tears in my eyes I picked up Sammy and started running for the car.

I ran up to the car and up to Trevor I just held Sammy and hugged Trevor.

He pulled me back and asked, "What happened are you okay?" I pulled away and shook my head I didn't wanna talk about my dad I mean who would want to hear about that? It was my problem not his.

He grabbed me and kept hugging me, he pulled my hair over and whispered in my ear, "Its gonna be okay I promise."

At that moment I don't know why but I felt safe.

I pulled away and nodded, I then grabbed Sammy and we got in the car. Nobody spoke I just sat hugging Sammy as tight as possible.

When we got back to the house all the boys crowded around me and Sammy asking if we were okay and who Sammy was and much more.

Finally Trevor stepped in, "Guys calm down, she doesn't wanna talk about it right now if she wants to she will later." I gave him a slight smile to say thank you.

Everybody looked at him and said "Okayy" almost at the sane time.

We all walked over to the couch and talked for a while. After about a hour I looked at Sammy who was asleep on the couch.

I looked at everybody and said, "Maybe we should get going."

"Aww, can't you stay for tonight?" I heard Sam say.